Take it to the Mattresses!

Options

Comments

• Grand_Benders
    Options
    NewLeaf wrote: »
    we have an ipad, I gave it to OH for Xmas. I refer to it as the "world's most expensive angry bird playing machine"!

She's not using it to its capacity then!

I use mine for ebay listing, as I've already noted.

I read the forums (of course)

I have an accounts tracker app that has every detail of every penny of our household expenditure and income so I can check at any point in time how much we have left in any of our budgets (and I can also upload the backup to the cloud and download it to the app on my phone so I have it even when I'm not carrying my ipad, which isn't often)

I use both iBooks and Kindle reader so have a few books on the go at any one time

I have spreadsheet and word processing apps on there

I have notebooks that I can scribble craft ideas into (and draw really bad stick figure drawings if I need to )

There's so much more than games (although I do also play games) :rotfl:

:)
  • NewLeaf_2
    NewLeaf_2 Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    what is the budget app called? Sounds cool. Right now I am keeping track over everything in the excel spreadsheet for budget from this site x
    Mortgage: £280,752/ £262,515.84
    hmrc:£16760/£5,480.20
    evil credit cards: £41,208/ £37,841
    Car: £18,800/£13,101.18
    Weight 13.9/ 12.6 -1 stone 3
    saving for refurb £2000/£700 1 July 2013
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    NewLeaf wrote: »
    what is the budget app called? Sounds cool. Right now I am keeping track over everything in the excel spreadsheet for budget from this site x

Account Tracker

I still can't post links in here, but if you search for 'Graham Haley Account Tracker' on google, his site will come up. If you download it, give me a shout and I'll tell you how I handled setting up budgets for categories that haven't got any transactions yet. :)

It's £1.99
  • Grand_Benders
    Grand_Benders Posts: 350 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 17 July 2012 at 10:03AM
    Options
    Had a couple of letters through today. Lloyds TSB thanking me for my £1 payment and advising that if I have any problems with, or questions about, my loan, give them a ring. (I'll pass, thanks). I'm wondering, though, if they've read the letter I sent them. Soon find out when they get another reduced payment from CCCS next month, after the payment due date.

Also got a letter from capital one saying they need me to sign an authority form for them to deal with CCCS. Since I've already signed a form with my DMP paperwork that CCCS are going to send to them, I'll just ignore this for now.

Got a letter at the weekend from First Plus acknowledging receipt of my PPI Complaint (which was actually a phone call).

Bought a deal for a hairdresser today. £40 cut, blow dry and conditioning treatment for £12 but I had a £5 credit on my account, so it only cost me £7 from my ebay sales income in PayPal.

Must post quick before the forum closes! :eek:
  • NewLeaf_2
    Options
    Morning! That is a hairdressing deal. For some reason having someone else wash your hair just feels great. I could almost fall asleep in the shampoo bowl!
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    I was happy enough with the £12 deal, then was practically dancing when I discovered the £5 voucher. The OH had the same thing, so both of us, £80 worth of cut, blow-dry and conditioning treatments for a grand total of £14. :money:

And it's 10 minutes from work, so do-able in a lunchtime. I haven't actually been to the hairdressers in almost 2 years, so I'm going to tell myself this is a big treat! :D
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    Discovered hairdresser deal also includes a head neck and shoulders shiatsu massage! :D

OH messed up a bit and forgot to cancel her CC DDs so one of her cards managed to get a full money payment this month, even though they've already cashed our token payment cheque :mad:

Oh well

Came home to OH receiving £75 of premium bond winnings after updating her address details, two houses on from the address they had (we've been here five years!) she is forgiven for the DD mistake, even though we're still down about £70.

Also came home to two Santander CC letters confirming they'll stop charges and interst while they wait for the CCCS offer to come through.

Major stressy day at work, but strangely, dealing with all the DMP stuff calmed me down. :D. Also finding, like Gargrave, that I'm looking forward to opening the mail.
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    Santander CC statement came in and doesn't show my £1 payment. It also, however, doesn't show any interest! :T :T

Not much other news today. Work calms down a wee bit for a week or two then it all goes a bit bonkers again.

I haven't done any ebaying this week as my sister is visiting and my eBay/photography setup is in her bedroom! I'll try and get some done at the weekend.
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    FREE LUNCHES!!

We picked up two today on our O2 Priority Moments, as they end tomorrow. One Delice de France pannini for today's lunch, with a coke, and one Uppercrust baguette for tomorrow's lunch.

Also got a free Mars Bar thanks to this week's MSE email.

I love free stuff :D
  • NewLeaf_2
    Options
    free stuff rocks
This discussion has been closed.