Options

Comments

• shivu_kk02
    Options
    Pls can you help refer me for EW 606 gold unit. My postcode is RG198EZ
  • IAmATeaf
    IAmATeaf Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I'm getting an ewt 606 installed in a few weeks time. I've read some reviews but am wondering if any current users have any comments.

Also if anybody needs a referral then let me know as they are still doing the £50 off scheme.
    if i had known then what i know now
  • Jel187
    Jel187 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 22 May 2017 at 6:21PM
    Options
    Hi IAmATeaf

Any chance of getting a referral for a unit. like you im considering getting a 606 even though wowcher have the 500 cheaper on their website than EWT do....

Also is any able to comment on the support?

Its taken ages to get a call back from Amy aswell.
  • IAmATeaf
    IAmATeaf Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply jel187, I didn't get a notification.

I've now had the 606 installed for just over a month and have had no real issues. I did spot a very slow leak in the p!umbing the next day and EWT rushed out an engineer the next day who came and fixed it.

In my house there would normally be 5 but my 2 boys are away at uni, they'll be back in the next week or so, with the 3 of us so far salt usage has been around 2 fifths so according to this it should last us 2+ months but my boys are big water wasters :)

In terms of service I have nothing to complain about, everybody from WHAT have been professional and courteous.

In terms of a referral, I'll drop you a PM.
    if i had known then what i know now
  • kjhough
    Options
    Hi Jel187

Did you get the EWT606 yet? Just interested how you got on. Seems the more negative posts are quite old and have moved on from the original model. I'm looking at the EWT606 and if you have installed and want to refer me then great :)
  • kjhough
    Options
    Anyone like to refer me for the EWT606?
  • wacsy
    Options
    Can I ask if the reference discount can be used as well as the groupon, please? Anyone would like to refer me, please?
  • Pooch14
    Options
    128hdays wrote: »
    I recently had the EWT 606 system installed and really can't fault the unit or the company. The engineer was very pleasant and tidy, installed the unit inside 2 hours and then left me a water test kit that i can check to make sure the system is working properly. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and my next door neighbour already has an EWT system for the last 3 years with no complaints so that's why i went with them and the fact that they are half the price of other companies.
    Hi 128hdays, nearly 4 years on are you still happy with the 606? Any problems since it was installed? Many thanks
  • Pooch14
    Options
    adbhome wrote: »
    Hi 128hdays,

Thanks for the reply and we are having ours fitted next week which we can't wait for as the water is very hard where we live.

Is it easy to use as I won't be home when they fit but my wife will be there?

I am also a little worried that we will loose most of the storage under the sink unless it can be tucked away - not quite sure how accommodating and good the fitters are?

Thanks again

Andy

Hi, I know this is old but have you found EWT to still be good 4 years on? I'm looking at the 606 but there's not much info about users of EWT systems online. Have you had any issues with it?
  • Pooch14
    Options
    IAmATeaf wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply jel187, I didn't get a notification.

I've now had the 606 installed for just over a month and have had no real issues. I did spot a very slow leak in the p!umbing the next day and EWT rushed out an engineer the next day who came and fixed it.

In my house there would normally be 5 but my 2 boys are away at uni, they'll be back in the next week or so, with the 3 of us so far salt usage has been around 2 fifths so according to this it should last us 2+ months but my boys are big water wasters :)

In terms of service I have nothing to complain about, everybody from WHAT have been professional and courteous.

In terms of a referral, I'll drop you a PM.

Hi, are u still happy with your 606? Any issues at all?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure