Water softener e501

Options

Comments

• lapsap_c
    lapsap_c Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    morning all,
    Would anyone like to refer me please to join EWT water softener?
    Thanks
  • lapsap_c
    Options
    I am currently looking either EWT 606 or Monarch Midi, any suggestions/experience would help, and if the referral £50 for EWT would be good too if still avaliable :)
  • lapsap_c
    Options
    Hi Chodu666
    How is your water softener, any issue so far? And is the customer service OK to deal with?
    Thanks
    Daniel
  • CarolineW
    Options
    128hdays wrote: »
    dsbp1962 wrote: »
    Had my softener installed about 18 months ago - have needed several call-outs as it kept going wrong

Have they come back to you since DSbp1962 to fix the problems you were having with your system?

How has your water softener been running since then, 128hdays? Would you recommend them or not?
  • keirabrooke
    Options
    Hi folks,

Is there still £50, refer a friend for both existing and new customer? I would like to get an EWT 500 water softener, is anyone able to refer me please?

Also, if anyone has any recent experiences (good or bad) with EWT and/or the EWT500, any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • shahadchoudhury
    Options
    Hi I saw your post and would like to know if you are still happy with your system. If you are still happy with it, then I would like to get one and would like referral code if possible.

Thanks

Shahad
  • satman995
    Options
    Hi guys,
    £50, refer a friend is still available. I would like to get a water softener, anyone would like to refer me please

Thanks
  • shahrajeshk
    Options
    Hi Chodu666,

Are you an EWT customer? If so, please pm me your details.

Has anyone on this thread purchased EST 606?
    chodu666 wrote: »
    I recently had an "EWT Gold 500" installed for £499. Its a timer based system and also included an installed water filter in the price.
    I was offered a metered system for £620 but declined.

So far i am very happy but it is my first water softener so have nothing to compare to.

Installation was very efficient and took approx 3.5 hrs. The fitter seemed very experienced.

I had seen numerous promotional adverts for EWT in the metro newspaper and on groupon. I was very sceptical as i knew nothing of them. After learning that a friend of my sister and other members of his family had used them approximately a year ago, i finally decided to the plunge.

Anyway just in case there are any others out there interested, feel free to ask me any questions. They do also do a "refer a friend scheme" where i would get some £50 cashback and the buyer £50 off their order. PM me if interested.
  • johnC_2
    Options
    so first experience with EW, RO system was installed 5 months ago and the system is constantly draining, nobody in customer support so i call sales and speak to Amy, very nice and polite but cant get an engineer out until 4th October, i explain the system is constantly draining and i cant turn it off, water meter is spinning continuously, nothing she can do until the morning, hmmmnnn.... watch this space
  • johnC_2
    Options
    update... 12md and no callback, meter is spinning and i cant turn the system off
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure