PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Gingham's vegetarian menu planner SPRING

Options

Comments

• Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    Options
    Gingham, I've just logged on and changed my signature. Had the last one for months and nobody commented, changed it and come here to find you've commented! Sorry about that.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • pudding06
    pudding06 Posts: 625 Forumite
    Options
    GR

do you find that you get what farmaroundnorth say you're likely to get ? I would read the lists of veg and fruit and plan meals accordingly then find I had to redo it cos I received different veg/ fruits/ salad!!! Perhasp it depends where abouts in the counrty you are what you get.

I'm afraid I dont get them any more due to financial reasons, but they do have some good receipes on their website. I stillbuy organic stuff and although I do eat meat we always buy organic meat and eggs etc.

pudds
    August 2009 grocery challenge £172.64/,,,,,

no point in doing grocery challenges, have no money left over to eat :0/
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Gingham_Ribbon Posts: 31,520 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes, I used to use them but had to stop when I was pregnant (couldn't stand the smell of real food.) There were occasional changes but nothing major. This was only my first delivery this time round. We'll see what happens. So far so good.
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • honey
    honey Posts: 703 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Gingham Ribbon,

Great thread :D

Just wanted to let you know that we have just tried your Lentil Shepherd's Pie for tea and we all thought it was lovely, thank you.

honey x
  • ShockingPink
    ShockingPink Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    Great thread, Gingham. I'm definitely going to try the galette au chou - might either put sliced veggie hotdogs in instead of bacon, or maybe sundried tomatoes (I use them in spaghetti carbonara, and they're really nice!)
    C'est le ton qui fait la chanson
  • Ms_Piggy_2
    Ms_Piggy_2 Posts: 357 Forumite
    Options
    This thread is fab! Keep it up please!

OH is veggie, but not an adventurous eater. I want to cook using more pulses etc so will watch this thread with interest. Please - kep the recipes coming!
  • suep
    suep Posts: 782 Forumite
    Options
    Hi GR thankyou for posting your new menu plan, I am still enjoying meals from the last one you did, and I'm really looking forward to trying some of your new recipes.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
    Terry Pratchett ( Hogfather)
  • belfastgirl23
    belfastgirl23 Posts: 8,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    You've made me realise that I need to do some cooking again.

This has been a beans on toast kind of a week. Ok once in a while but some of your recipes are now calling to me. Thanks
  • oldMcDonald
    oldMcDonald Posts: 1,945 Forumite
    Options
    Gingham,

I wanna come live at yours.

Please?

:D
  • Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    Options
    Gingham,

I wanna come live at yours.

Please?

:D

Right if Ginghams taking in strays, my hand's up!!:D

Given that I don't think you are, Gingham, I shall have to cook my own lentil shepherd's pie! Daft question, but the 8 oz of lentils is dry weight I take it?
    Thanks.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport