We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

BCSC Members Notice AGM 2007

Options

Comments

• sarah_skint
    sarah_skint Posts: 1,392 Forumite
    Options
    Erm, I May Be A Bit Too Far Dowm As I Am In Essex! But If Its Possible.................
    coupon over here, coupon over there, every crack filled with coupons even down there
    (meaning under the buggy lol):D
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm good, still a bit jet lagged so most of my posts will be around 4 am :rolleyes: how are you all? I've tried to catch up with all the news, I see there have been a couple of wild parties while I have been gone :mad: but at least the place is still in one piece.

How are you Mikey?
    xx
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Mike_St_Helens Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    Options
    Erm, I May Be A Bit Too Far Dowm As I Am In Essex! But If Its Possible.................

Get your skint !!! where ever we all agree..... :beer:
  • gettingitsorted
    Options
    Oh Yeah.. It went really well indeedy !

Only one issue was... . Remember me having my new spankly kitchen fitted last October. Well only the door fell off the spankly new oven !! Lucky it was just as the main course was served... Oven man coming on Weds to fix... :o

Whoops not what you need to happen but at least it waited.

what was for dinner may i ask
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Me too !! How exiting.....

May time anyone ? Infact Ill add a vote thing fresh tomorrow.. one forr a place, one for a date and one on what do do.... agree... can I have yeys and neys ?

Um Yey? I will agree to anything :rotfl:
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Toto wrote: »
    I'm good, still a bit jet lagged so most of my posts will be around 4 am :rolleyes: how are you all? I've tried to catch up with all the news, I see there have been a couple of wild parties while I have been gone :mad: but at least the place is still in one piece.

How are you Mikey?
    xx

Im dead good hun... I think ??? Ive loads to tell you. Im off in the Day tomorrow... so will send you an extended PM...

How was the trip ? Nice to be back ? :D:D:D:D:D
  • gettingitsorted
    Options
    Me too !! How exiting.....

May time anyone ? Infact Ill add a vote thing fresh tomorrow.. one forr a place, one for a date and one on what do do.... agree... can I have yeys and neys ?

ok Boss sounds like a good idea :D
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Whoops not what you need to happen but at least it waited.

what was for dinner may i ask

Mini Enchiladas, Tortillas and fresh salsas etc...

chilli with rice and wedges...

and a posh ice cream thing to end...

Not that posh a meal, but the wine a was a flowing !! Christ did my head hurt in work on Sunday !
  • tight_jock
    tight_jock Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    Options
    Give us a tad more info on where you reside tj then maybe we could make it a tad easier 4 ya

I`m in Norfolk but I`m happy to get to anywhere. (Don`t tell any one - I`m hiding :rotfl: :rotfl: )

That`s the downside of living in paradise(?) its a long way to anywhere:rotfl:

Yey to the poll By the way
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    tight_jock wrote: »
    I`m in Norfolk but I`m happy to get to anywhere. (Don`t tell any one - I`m hiding :rotfl: :rotfl: )

That`s the downside of living in paradise(?) its a long way to anywhere:rotfl:

So we need somewhere that there are sheep to make TJ at home?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport