BCSC Members Notice AGM 2007

Options
Hello Chappies...

Trust we are all well..

As Board President :p:p:p I announce the creation of the BCSC Annual General Meeting. Only nice people can come, with no nasty people allowed !!

It may be a logistical nightmare, but with the right people in the know etc etc.. I reakin we could hold our very own AGM... Natrually it wont be confrence style, it will be descussions on Good Wine, Getting leathered, and getting to know each other... and possibly not even mentioning the B word ?

Anyone up for it.. Im more than happy to sort it all out and get the 'cheapest' quotes as it where...

Mikey

THE BOSS ! MEMBER NUMBER 1 - AND DONT YOU FORGET IT !

Comments

• gettingitsorted
    Options
    Count me in Boss
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • Richard_S
    Richard_S Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    Hello Chappies...

Trust we are all well..

As Board President :p:p:p I announce the creation of the BCSC Annual General Meeting. Only nice people can come, with no nasty people allowed !!

It may be a logistical nightmare, but with the right people in the know etc etc.. I reakin we could hold our very own AGM... Natrually it wont be confrence style, it will be descussions on Good Wine, Getting leathered, and getting to know each other... and possibly not even mentioning the B word ?

Anyone up for it.. Im more than happy to sort it all out and get the 'cheapest' quotes as it where...

Mikey

THE BOSS ! MEMBER NUMBER 1 - AND DONT YOU FORGET IT !

Mikey, (Wonder Boss, or just Bossy :rotfl: )

Just got home from another day of securing a roof over our heads.

I'm covered in plaster dust, the new gas boiler is a dream, the roof is mended, the conversion of kennel to dining room is almost complete and the prospect of an AGM is just enough to keep me awake long enough for a good meal and to drink enough wine to fall into a contended stupor.

Haven't got the energy to do the big number 2 "stuff" but count us in; wouldn't miss it for the world.

Rich
  • tight_jock
    tight_jock Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    Options
  • tight_jock
    Options
    Richard_S wrote: »
    Mikey, (Wonder Boss, or just Bossy :rotfl: )

Just got home from another day of securing a roof over our heads.

I'm covered in plaster dust, the new gas boiler is a dream, the roof is mended, the conversion of kennel to dining room is almost complete and the prospect of an AGM is just enough to keep me awake long enough for a good meal and to drink enough wine to fall into a contended stupor.

Haven't got the energy to do the big number 2 "stuff" but count us in; wouldn't miss it for the world.

Rich

???????????????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You may want to rephrase this bit!!!!!
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • Richard_S
    Options
    tight_jock wrote: »
    ???????????????????????? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You may want to rephrase this bit!!!!!
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks Jock,

It's not often I miss something like that, thank God I've got some good mates to stop me embarassing myself on a public forum ;)

Rich
  • Sooty0404
    Sooty0404 Posts: 250 Forumite
    Options
    "Only nice people can come, with no nasty people allowed !!"

I admit to being very nasty to credit card companies.

I'm truly truly sorry that I am making them pay me back over £7000 and that I have stopped them charging me interest and imposing further charges.

Is there somewhere I can go to repent in order to be granted admission to the AGM.

I promise to be good (as soon as their cheques have cleared)
    Money won't buy you happiness
    But at least you can be miserable in comfort

BCSC Member No 46
  • tight_jock
    Options
    [QUOTE=Sooty0404;4564795
    Is there somewhere I can go to repent in order to be granted admission to the AGM.

[/QUOTE]

To the bar!!!! :rotfl:

:beer:
  • Richard_S
    Options
    Sooty0404 wrote: »
    "Only nice people can come, with no nasty people allowed !!"

I admit to being very nasty to credit card companies.

I'm truly truly sorry that I am making them pay me back over £7000 and that I have stopped them charging me interest and imposing further charges.

I promise to be good (as soon as their cheques have cleared)

Sooty,

In the absence of our revered leader, who I beleive is hosting a dinner party, I think your pennance is sufficiently genuine to for me to be able to grant you admission; this is of course subject to my powers of "delegated authority" :rotfl:

Rich & Nutty OH
  • Sooty0404
    Sooty0404 Posts: 250 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Richard - look forward to seeing you and Nutty OH on the day/night/weekend/luxury cruise/exercise yard

May I also thank the - creditcard companies/banks/inland revenue/VAT without whom none of this would have been possible
    Money won't buy you happiness
    But at least you can be miserable in comfort

BCSC Member No 46
  • Richard_S
    Options
    Sooty0404 wrote: »
    Thanks Richard - look forward to seeing you and Nutty OH on the day/night/weekend/luxury cruise/exercise yard

Hey Sooty,

We'll be there, wherever it is.

On a more serious note, one of our neighbours on hearing of our untimely expulsion from our rented house, offered us a property that they owned because they knew we were such a genuine couple; my whacky wife who had until relatively recently (read swapping emails with Sooty) been completely overwhelmed with what we should do for the best, replied quite sweetly "thanks for that, but subject to a court hearing in April we'll be moving back home"

I don't owe many people favours Sooty, but I owe you. It's not that you said anything significantly different from what I'd said, it's just the way you put it.

This really is my last post for tonight cos I'm seeing two of everything which is not good when "one" already has a double chin,

Bonne Nuit

Rich
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family