We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

BCSC Members Notice AGM 2007

Options

Comments

• Mike_St_Helens
    Mike_St_Helens Posts: 3,414 Forumite
    Options
    It has been quiet over the last few days,all the regular lot just seem to pop in and out again .

have just been doing a bit of searching (no im not trying to steel your thunder :D )

Theres a place just outside peterborough called hampton it has a premier travelodge attached to a brewersfayre pub (cheep food and drink!) also has a maccy d's and a rather nice shopping mall just 1 min away.

That sounds good... Dont think Ill visit the MD';s... but the shopping I certainly will !!!

Jeeps.. Ive just looked and its 170 miles away !! 3hrs 23Mins ! Sheffield / Notts / Lincoln may be ?
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I come? someone has to make sure you lot don't go stealing all the silver from the peterborough travel lodge, don't they!

I'm home now by the way :T did you miss me?
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    I think a main city - like Birmingham / Leeds / Hull / Stoke / Crewe even... may be better... direct train you see.. and we could get advance tickets and the likes....
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Toto wrote: »
    Can I come? someone has to make sure you lot don't go stealing all the silver from the peterborough travel lodge, don't they!

I'm home now by the way :T did you miss me?

YEY !!!!! Howdy... OMG, Its nice to see you back, How are you ?

Too right you can come, its a must !!!!
  • tight_jock
    tight_jock Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys

P`boro is doable from mine. I`m not sure how I`m fixed for dates though. If the majority sets a date, I`ll have to see if I can make it as with 3 DS`s, diary can get a bit complex.

Hopefully we can all get [STRIKE]absolutely plastered[/STRIKE] to know each other a bit better.

:beer:
    TJ
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ooh good, an excuse to buy a new frock!!!!
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • gettingitsorted
    Options
    That sounds good... Dont think Ill visit the MD';s... but the shopping I certainly will !!!

Jeeps.. Ive just looked and its 170 miles away !! 3hrs 23Mins ! Sheffield / Notts / Lincoln may be ?

all the above would be fine for me mike sheffield is an hour and a bit away ,notts 35mins and same for lincoln
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Sorry mike i forgot to ask ,How did your dinner party go?

Oh Yeah.. It went really well indeedy !

Only one issue was... . Remember me having my new spankly kitchen fitted last October. Well only the door fell off the spankly new oven !! Lucky it was just as the main course was served... Oven man coming on Weds to fix... :o
  • gettingitsorted
    Options
    tight_jock wrote: »
    Hi guys

P`boro is doable from mine. I`m not sure how I`m fixed for dates though. If the majority sets a date, I`ll have to see if I can make it as with 3 DS`s, diary can get a bit complex.

Hopefully we can all get [STRIKE]absolutely plastered[/STRIKE] to know each other a bit better.

:beer:
    TJ

Give us a tad more info on where you reside tj then maybe we could make it a tad easier 4 ya
    Official DFW NERD 189

I may be a woman but dont hold it against me:D

Officially declared Br 6/11/06

Discharged Br 4/5/07 (6 months to the day)

BCSC MEMBER 21
  • Mike_St_Helens
    Options
    Toto wrote: »
    ooh good, an excuse to buy a new frock!!!!

Me too !! How exiting.....

May time anyone ? Infact Ill add a vote thing fresh tomorrow.. one forr a place, one for a date and one on what do do.... agree... can I have yeys and neys ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport