Thoughts on walk in bath
Has anyone any experience of these? Bit of background, at the moment I have a shower over the bath, I prefer having a bath but with a bad back sometimes find it difficult to get into the bath. Had though of having a shower cubicle put in the bathroom but it means moving the toilet and would make the bathroom a bit crowded. So I thought if I had a walk in bath it would mean just changing the bath, would probably only use the walk in bit when I have a shower but would have the option of the walk in bath as I get older. Am I mad to even consider it?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards