mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :j:j:j:j:j
    tesco t bags 20p for 80 bags.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=tesco

go further down the page.

:j:j:j
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • emmlouie
    emmlouie Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Options
    don't take much to make my boys happy, cupcakes in the oven that we've been making together and thomas dvd on the telly
  • Laura_Cello
    Laura_Cello Posts: 1,060 Forumite
    Options
    Been to T's... Innocent smooth 900ml went through at the correct price :cool:, and didn't dare do the 20p OJ in the same shop.

Did get a few soggy wombles...

3Dogs, sent you a PM! Would be lovely to meet up! ;) That has brightened a blustery grey day :)
  • Fudge_Cake_2
    Fudge_Cake_2 Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    edited 28 April 2012 at 3:22PM
    Options
    Afternoon Elite :hello:

Thank you to Motherbear, Laura Cello, nannylala, dark velv, bubbs, dizzyditzy, Saversavvy, Purdy, Nikki and 3dogs!!

:A:A:A :A:A:A :A:A:A

THANK YOU! :D

Thanks for all your advice and tips...less so to everyone saying how painful root canals are ;):o:( Thanks for that! :beer:

I'd have to look into gas and air/sedation etc etc due to all the meds I'm on. I can't have general anaesthetic immediately due to being on Warfarin; I have to inject myself with an alternative for a few days beforehand but I would gladly do this if they'd put me to sleep instead of, as you said Purdy, gripping the chair. I've got a very high pain threshold but drilling teeth :eek::mad: Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I've been a bit naughty and started taking Amoxycillin that I had left over from Pneumonia in December! It's double strength but I only have 6 capsules....hopefully it'll be enough to make it die down! :eek: Not too bad atm but I don't want to tempt fate and it was fine during the day yesterday too but agony by night time :(

Issyc - I think you're the only one with a spoon love ;):rotfl:

Motherbear - :eek::eek: Oh my goodness, poor little boy, thank goodness he ended up on your doorstep. So glad to hear he got home safely :A

Nikki - :o Another overly pink girly girl here :hello:Regardless of how much I try to differentiate my look, wearing a leather jacket, chunky boots etc....I always end up looking girly :p Seriously I could dress head to toe in a black goth getup and still be described as a girly girl! So now I'm resigned to it! That Barbie magazine bag :heartpuls

izzeyb - :eek::eek: OMG!!!!!!!!!! Blooming heck I wouldn't have wanted that job :eek::eek:

3Dogs - Glad you managed to get some tickets for Goodwood, fab freebie! Thank you OP :T I'm going to have a look now and see if it would be any good for me and Mum....might be a bit too far though :(

Hope everyone's having a lovely Saturday :AI'm still debating whether to go out shopping or not (indecisive ;):p:o)
    'There are people who have money and people who are rich' :heart2: Coco Chanel
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options

Can't see them!!
    Try this link

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/shelves/tea_in_tesco.html
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You forgot to mention the 20p tea bags that was also posted on HUKD at the same time as the orange juice ;)

1204579_1.jpg
    Meant to be 20p
    IDShot_90x90.jpg
    This one on dot com is £1.15

Also might be nice to thank the OP on HUKD ;) even if it is a wild goose chase.
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-80-teabags-20p-1204579#comments

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-smooth-orange-juice-1l-20p-1204578

Actually just noticed that HUKD have just expired the tea bag one, wonder how long before the juice goes the same way.

checked in store scanning at £1.15:(

Some one mentioned the Highland spring 12 pack scanning at 82p on here a couple of week ago but scanning at £3.87 in my store unfortunately!
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Legendmum
    Legendmum Posts: 2,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hey guys I have just found a till spit in Tesco for £12 off £80 spend! Also have a £4 off £30 and a £6 off £30 and the helping hand voucher too! Could I use them all together on an £80 shop?
    :xmassmile**New** Thrifty Gifty Money Making for Christmas and all occasions 2012**:xmassmile
    Member No. 11 of Happy Chappy's Clip Strip Club! ;):dance:
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks call of trouty!
    Lol at me in pizza express, husband walked out he was so embarrassed
    I'll fill you in later, on my phone

No idea why I'm so popular but a million emails saying you guys can't pm me. Sorry not read back yet today as out but will try and clear my in box when I get home
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • GlitchHunter
    Options
    DODO wrote: »
    I just love the way you report back to us :j makes me giggle

Aaaaarrrrr yea shouldn't be giggling girl, the last crew member I caught giggling I made spend a night with Roger the Cabin boy.....she was far too tired all the following day to be giggling.

Anchors away.......
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    checked in store scanning at £1.15:(

Some one mentioned the Highland spring 12 pack scanning at 82p on here a couple of week ago but scanning at £3.87 in my store unfortunately!
    Tried 5 stores today and the tbags were £1.15 in all of them:(
    No orange juice either:(
    Or spoons:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills