Sainsbury's in store big bargains thread

Options

Comments

• sjprmc01
    sjprmc01 Posts: 917 Forumite
    Options
    Oh it's not for them! They only get fizz on their birthdays lol!
    No more unnecessary toiletries Feb 2014 INS: 24 UU: 13. Mar 2014. INS: lost count, naughty step for me! UU: 8
  • mamto3
    mamto3 Posts: 205 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2012 at 7:27PM
    Options
    Todays visit:-

Heavy Duty D-Ring bike lock 19.99 down to 3.99
    Canyon bike stabillisers 11.99 down to 99p
    braun thermometer 10.19 down to 2.55
    Loads of England bits and bobs to 10&20p
    Gelert map pouchest 4.99 to 49p
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Nothing in my small local one , no toothpaste whatsoever , but got a fab 1/2 duck including pancakes sauce & cucumber etc in the whoopsied / reduced section for just £2.25 so enjoyed that with my daughter

MIGHT be worth looking out for my only real SEL find of 10p for the Shwartzs special bread sauce mix 10p & they had same brand cheesy pasta mix also 10p :D:D

None of the cheesy ones left but got a couple of the bread sauce mixes
  • fuzzydo
    fuzzydo Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    went into my local sainsburys today and they had hundreds of packets of banner and balloons packs for special birthdays for 1p a packet.
    Each individual pack contained 1 birthday banner and approx 8 balloons and the SEL said 1p.
    They had 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th, 50th and 60th.
    The checkout lady couldn't believe it and neither could the other people i pointed it out too.

They also had
    white cake candle holders 1p for a pkt of 12.
    70% off all peppa pig party packs of plates, cups, loot bags, napkins and balloons.
    The cardboard cupcake stands were also £1 each
    HTH
  • rbbadger
    rbbadger Posts: 451 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There were lots of stationery offers in my local Sainsbury's today. Disney stickers were half price. I bought 700 foil stars for 44p.

Watering cans were reduced to £1 something. I don't need one so sorry, I didn't focus on the price but they seemed to be an excellent buy.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    fuzzydo wrote: »
    went into my local sainsburys today and they had hundreds of packets of banner and balloons packs for special birthdays for 1p a packet.
    Each individual pack contained 1 birthday banner and approx 8 balloons and the SEL said 1p.
    Right, I'm off to see of there are any 70ths locally as that would be perfect for this weekend!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • babblingbecky
    Options
    Lots of stationery offers in mine too, 70% off some sequins, stats, pipe cleaners, glue, spreaders, notebooks, erasers and shaped crayons and also off packs of flash cards, animals, phonics, numbers.
  • millicent
    millicent Posts: 234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    fuzzydo wrote: »
    The checkout lady couldn't believe it and neither could the other people i pointed it out too.

They also had
    white cake candle holders 1p for a pkt of 12.
    70% off all peppa pig party packs of plates, cups, loot bags, napkins and balloons.
    The cardboard cupcake stands were also £1 each
    HTH

Thanks very much for this, son's 21st on Saturday and managed to get six packs of the balloon and a banner for 6 pence - bargain :T
    46,484 > 0(January):beer:

100%paid:D

Here is a purse of moneys... which I'm not going to give to you. :D
  • rebeccaj
    rebeccaj Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    found in my local Sains today:

Princes chilli con carne, 400g can, was £1.87 - reduced price 37p
    (barcode5000232846457)

Sainsburys Natural breadcrumbs, 113g packet, was 83p - reduced price 19p
    (barcode 01055191)

Sainsburys Golden breadcrumbs, 200g packet, was 87p - reduced price 21p
    (barcode 00507486)

labels on the shelf with these (rather than localised reductions with label on product) so is probably national - worth a look anyway.
  • ShowmetheMoney
    Options
    Lots of Max Factor makeup and some Rimmel were 70% off in my local (letchworth)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback