• loulou55
    Options
    Found the Lego launch pad iny local, scanned it- not reduced :(
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bejewelled PC game for 1p :rotfl:
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • James_Lahey
    Options
    Saw the SEL advertising 10p each and sent son to check on self-serve. Probably not great for audiophiles out there but for our family these are perfect (we go though them fast!)

001xzj.jpg

recipt.jpg
  • whitesatin
    Options
    I was in our local one today and bought lots of stationery for a very cheap price (around 70% off if I am right).

Put some aside as stocking fillers and also some really nice black notebooks for the mens' table presents.
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Options
    Ours had cheap stationery too, I got some pretty shopping list pads (the type with a magnet so you can stick them to the fridge) for 29p each, have stashed them in the present box, add a nice pen and some chocs as a little thank you for school staff at christmas or end of year :)
  • cestlavie
    Options
    bought a russell hobbs express steam iron at sby, shelf tag £19.95 but it cost a tenner. horrible barbie pink colour, but it's very lightweight which is what i absolutely needed for an elderly relative. take care not to buy the automatic steam iron in same range ( i picked up this box by mistake) as it looks identical. one i bought has isbn 5 038061 032734.
  • nikflo
    nikflo Posts: 504 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry if already posted, I picked up a Paralympic bucket BBQ from £10 to £1, and a candle with sand in what looks like a large vase that was £12 ish to £2.70 if my memory serves me correct. Hoping to pick up more of the candle sets as will be perfect for teachers for Xmas.
  • Thriftygifty
    Options
    nikflo wrote: »
    Sorry if already posted, I picked up a Paralympic bucket BBQ from £10 to £1, and a candle with sand in what looks like a large vase that was £12 ish to £2.70 if my memory serves me correct. Hoping to pick up more of the candle sets as will be perfect for teachers for Xmas.

They are hurricane lamps we got them last year for that price which is a barging ideal for our wedding!
  • Princess_Coupon
    Options
    All the Olympic stuff is now 90% off, got a few small bits for 20p/30p each but the best bargain was an olympic branded inline scooter £2.50 instead of £25 :j
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • chemical.galaxy
    Options
    All the Olympic stuff is now 90% off, got a few small bits for 20p/30p each but the best bargain was an olympic branded inline scooter £2.50 instead of £25 :j

No such luck in my local - only the blow up mandeville/wenlock things you wave around.
    However did find me to you lunch boxes reduced from £9 to £2.70
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure