Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• DevilsAdvocate1
    Options
    This.

I had assigned myself jobs, therefore I got an email. Very fishy...

I had assigned myself one job and did not get an email. I did not know they had been relisted until I came on here and the one I had had was not gone.

I'm not that upset though. They were only released on Friday, so its not as though it had been in my diary for a week.
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone who does video help me please? I'm wondering if I have a faulty camera or if I have to accept that there will be a certain amount of failures. My last camera was a Bu13 which had a faulty head, so it was replaced under warranty at the end of February.

Since then, I have done 10 visits. Out of the last 3 visits (including one today) I have had 2 fails. One had a good picture, but the sound cut out after 10 seconds or so. It briefly came back on at the 15 minute mark and then went off again for the rest of the visit.

Today's visit was 1 hour 40 minutes. At the 90 minute mark, the picture goes off but the sound is still there. The sound then goes off after another 2 minutes.

Do you think the camera is faulty, or is this just the way of things?

Edited to add : my current camera is a BU18.

Thanks. Mandy.
    Firstly The BU13 had a HUGE issue last year i remember me and a few other shoppers went through lots of them actually i seem to remember going through at least 3 before they were recalled... and even after the recall they were !!!!.

heyas mandy OK gonna go through a few questions with you:

1) the BU18 cam can you plug it in do a test and wiggle the cable near the end connecting it to the PV it could be a faulty wire

2) What SD card are you using... and what speed is it (lil number on it)

3) are you formatting it in the machien daily?

The failure rate seems very high to me... The first time sounds like a bad connection hence no sound..

the other 2 failures is what concerns me. YOu may need to upgrade the firmware check out dogcams site for it.
  • DPJames
    DPJames Posts: 999 Forumite
    Options
    kman wrote: »
    No company has come on here and said I was rude to them

Mate, they did. They said they'd deleted one account because of an unprofessional and very rude email, and you're the only one complaining about having their account deactivated after emailing them and complaining.

7 years, no mistakes, my gluteus maximus.
  • DPJames
    DPJames Posts: 999 Forumite
    Options
    Nee filthy, kebab-munching, job dodging, state sponging, skunks on here like?
  • samtastic7
    samtastic7 Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    deep breath everybody!!
  • samtastic7
    samtastic7 Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    Options
    Please refer to your survey summary notes for specific fieldwork dates for this project.

Note: Visits cannot be carried out at Weekends or Bank Holidays

[FONT=Tahoma,Bold][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma,Bold][FONT=Tahoma,Bold]VISIT TIMES: [/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,Bold][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma,Bold]

[/FONT]All visits must be completed between 9.00am and 5.00pm

thsi is copied from the instructions from the frozen shop
  • ms_night_ryder
    ms_night_ryder Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Options
    has anyone else signed up for m***ers auditing? lol is that what we calling them now? or have i got that wrong, sorry havent been on this thread in an age, just signed upp for it today, but there are no jobs -_-
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
  • N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    has anyone else signed up for m***ers auditing? lol is that what we calling them now? or have i got that wrong, sorry havent been on this thread in an age, just signed upp for it today, but there are no jobs -_-

Was going to but the last two weeks have been kinda hectic between work, MSing and the NICU so I didnt get a chance to do the photos. Might get in touch with Fran about it.
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    can some of you (i.e DPJames) try and keep the board at least a little bit serious for all of us and stop arguing with one another please, its not what the thread is for
  • TractorGirl327
    TractorGirl327 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone else who is with O2 broadband having problems accessing the fforum? I am having to use my iphone as a hotspot to get on here as i just get errors when trying to get on via my home wifi. Never had a problem until the weekend.
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure