Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    No problem with O2 for me.
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    N.I.M wrote: »
    Now now ladies lets do this properly, strip to the waist and I'll get the mudbath ready.

In unrelated news anyone had a report they've done for MF randomly kiced back cause the system is acting up?

Only a underground sandwich one, the report wasn't routed properly and it hid a question.
  • kst101
    kst101 Posts: 812 Forumite
    Options
    I need to do a GFK phone call between now and 11:50 or so. Quite surprises me that the company I'm calling has people there at this time - hope they get paid extra.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I've done the late night calls and very early morning calls too. On the plus side, there's never a wait to get through and the phone usually gets answered within seconds :D
    Here I go again on my own....
  • HeavensDevil
    Options
    I was stunned when I first saw all the timeframes, I'd never have imagined there was that much demand for that company outside normal business hours!
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    GFK pending for tomorrow (HSBC)
  • TractorGirl327
    TractorGirl327 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would not worry about it TG you are not missing anything on here apart from the usual arguments!
    So I see!!!

No problem with O2 for me.
    Still playing up for me. Have to tether laptop to my iphone to get in! Sarah Leigh is also with O2 and has contacted them and they are aware of a problem with some O2 users and some websites. Hope they get their !!!!!! into gear and get it sorted soon!!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • rachchel
    rachchel Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone seeing any jobs for MF ? Ive not seen new ones go on for over a week. Just picked up a good circuit of supermarkets for tns tho
  • N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    Sarah Leigh is also with O2 and has contacted them and they are aware of a problem with some O2 users and some websites. Hope they get their !!!!!! into gear and get it sorted soon!!

Are you nearish to Sarah Leigh? Might be something to do with the exchange?
    rachchel wrote: »
    Is anyone seeing any jobs for MF ? Ive not seen new ones go on for over a week. Just picked up a good circuit of supermarkets for tns tho

Some Airport money jobs. Nearly fell out of my chair when I saw they had them up for my local (Durham Tees / Teesside) But they've been up for a while.

Did a good run of them last wave so I'm getting nothing more from them on the supermarkets till August if the 4 month rule still applies.
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    Are you nearish to Sarah Leigh? Might be something to do with the exchange? QUOTE]

Na, were a good few hundred miles apart NIM.

I spoke to them last night and they said they were aware of technical issues and were working on it.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure