The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• surveyqueenuk
    Options
    OMG, just read about Spring Sprint on the blog - we're gonna be raking it in ! I must say though, it can sometimes get a bit tedious clicking and clicking on SBTV (even though I keep a few windows open to do other stuff) and was just wondering what keeps you all motivated? I tend to pick an item from Amazon then work out how much I have to do to get it.
  • GILL635
    GILL635 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Count me in please!

Love Swagbucks, and I'm currently saving for a Kindle on Amazon. I banked 2 x £5 vouchers on there last night, bringing my total vouchers to £25.00 (others not from Swagbucks).

I want to be ordering my Kindle by the end of April, so I think my target is as follows.......feel free to correct me if my maths is bad!

Kindle Price = £89.00
    Have So Far = £25.00
    Total Outstanding = £64.00

Need To Earn = 13 x £5.00 Vouchers = £65.00
    849 Points x 13 = 11037 Points Needed
    11037 / 26 Days = 424.5

= Need To Earn 424.5 Swagbucks Per Day!!!!!!

Jesus, fingers crossed for me guys!

Gill xxx
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Options
    I just read it too :)
    Each day, you have a set earning goal, and the homepage meter will tally up your daily earnings. Spring Sprint begins TOMORROW at 8am BST and goes all the way through April 10th at 7:59am BST. Each day you will have an earning goal of 150 Swag Bucks. For every day you reach this goal, you will earn a bonus of 15 Swag Bucks, to be applied at the end of the promotion no later than April 12th. If you manage to reach your goal all six days of this promotion, we will DOUBLE your bonus for a total of 180 Swag Bucks! Any way you can earn Swag Bucks counts towards your daily goal.

150 is pushing it for me to get

This is a good site to reference - http://sites.google.com/site/swagin101/
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Options
    woot, just got my 75 bonus bucks for march swagness goal
  • GILL635
    GILL635 Posts: 379 Forumite
    Options
    Me too Cally! Up to 449 points now

xx
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    GILL635 wrote: »
    Count me in please!

Love Swagbucks, and I'm currently saving for a Kindle on Amazon. I banked 2 x £5 vouchers on there last night, bringing my total vouchers to £25.00 (others not from Swagbucks).

I want to be ordering my Kindle by the end of April, so I think my target is as follows.......feel free to correct me if my maths is bad!

Kindle Price = £89.00
    Have So Far = £25.00
    Total Outstanding = £64.00

Need To Earn = 13 x £5.00 Vouchers = £65.00
    849 Points x 13 = 11037 Points Needed
    11037 / 26 Days = 424.5

= Need To Earn 424.5 Swagbucks Per Day!!!!!!

Jesus, fingers crossed for me guys!

Gill xxx

Hi Gill and welcome to the challenge :)

i love the fact you know what you want from amazon but you might not realise you can only claim 5 of any one reward in a month on swaggers so your goal to get 13 on there in april wont work :( mind you if you get the points you can claim another 5 on 1st may :) you might need to adjust your goal a bit, or use another site as well ;)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Spring sprint is starting at 8am guys :D 150 SB a day :eek: it is doable so lets get those SB rolling in ;)

Dont forget there are about 5 surveys a day on payment wall and a few on trialpay as well as the trusted surveys option. We going to have to pull out the big guns to make target everyday!!! :rotfl:

good luck if you going to aim for it :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 April 2012 at 7:17AM
    Options
    Hi Gill and welcome to the challenge :)

i love the fact you know what you want from amazon but you might not realise you can only claim 5 of any one reward in a month on swaggers so your goal to get 13 on there in april wont work :( mind you if you get the points you can claim another 5 on 1st may :) you might need to adjust your goal a bit, or use another site as well ;)

There are however £25 and £50 vouchers which you can aim for too, but they aren't as good value as the £5. I'm aiming for my 5 £5 and an extra £25 voucher every 3-4 months, I always start the month with a headstart, ~2000 sb this month so I've buy all my £5 fairly early in the month and then build up more swagbucks until I have enough for the £25 as well as the 5 £5.
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Quick question - can you claim from SBTV more than once a day? Decided I'd like to join in the challenge, but as I'm new at this I'll set my goal at 2 vouchers per month at the minute (I'm off to Uni as a mature student in September, so use Amazon a lot - any vouchers will be very useful!)
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    camis wrote: »
    Quick question - can you claim from SBTV more than once a day? Decided I'd like to join in the challenge, but as I'm new at this I'll set my goal at 2 vouchers per month at the minute (I'm off to Uni as a mature student in September, so use Amazon a lot - any vouchers will be very useful!)

Yeah you can keep filling up the meter repeatedly :)

Does anyone know what happens when you redeem an amazon voucher? Does it come by mail or is it a code emailed to you? And if it's the latter, what do you do with the code if you don't want to spend it right away, but want to save up lots to buy something?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure