The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Savvy_cash
    Savvy_cash Posts: 199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 April 2012 at 8:01PM
    Options
    I've got 106 swagbucks so far :) Great thread, thanks Fairyclicks!

With the Swagbucks TV, how do you actually earn from watching the videos?? Do you have to comment below? It doesn't really mention anything on the video page....

Ooops-just noticed the Swagbucks meter! My mistake, I'm still learning :)
  • renifer7
    renifer7 Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Aw no problem renifer, sure you know where we are anyway - why not just pop in now and then to see the tips and let us know how you are getting on :)
    Thanks :) I will be keeping on eye on this thread so will be motivated by you guys anyway :)
    When I think of getting overtime at my work at first it sounds like a great idea but then I think how much nicer and less exhaustive it is to play Submarine puzzle on SB :o:o:D:D
    B)
  • rachntom
    rachntom Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    im up for the challenge :) ive got 56SB so far so not even close yet lol. hoping to get some vouchers for amazon so i can get my lillte girl a pretty baby journal shes due in may so i have a while to get clicking lol. any tips would be greatly appreciated though :) good luck to everyone xxxxx
    Look After The Pennies & The Pounds Will Look After Themselves.

Swagbucks £40 :) :j
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    yay, my referrals got me 25 bucks for winning searches whilst i've been at work :)
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    rachntom wrote: »
    im up for the challenge :) ive got 56SB so far so not even close yet lol. hoping to get some vouchers for amazon so i can get my lillte girl a pretty baby journal shes due in may so i have a while to get clicking lol. any tips would be greatly appreciated though :) good luck to everyone xxxxx

I think it's a good idea to have a target gift or purchase in mind if you're aiming for amazon vouchers :)

I'd like to pay for an Xbox for myself as I can't justify spending that much at the moment haha :)
  • cally6008
    Options
    Special Offers > Peanut Labs ... worth 3 bucks

Hunger games video, watch video and answer 2 questions
    ... Phone was sent from Los Angeles, USA
    ... Second book of Hunger Games is called Catching Fire
  • rickyk
    rickyk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    my first post here after being a lurker for a while.

registered for swagbucks and see it as a good way to earn an extra few ££ so why not try the challenge as well
    count me in
  • surveyqueenuk
    Options
    Oh my, hasn't this grown! Thanks to the March Swagness promo, I've just redeemed my first voucher of the month, yay! I managed to get the target amount every day so hopefully bonus will be paid out soon.I'm interested to see what the new promo is tomorrow!
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Welcome rachntom and ricky :) great to have you both join us!! Will add you to the list now too :) let me know if you want a target or if 4245 is ok for you both as well!!

surveyqueen - yep it surely has grown :D great to see everyone taking part isn't it? I have a feeling we are going to have a busy thread on our hands :)

See you all tomorrow ;) don't be dreaming about swag now will you? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • cally6008
    Options
    triples are out for searches
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts