The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Good luck,

there's also 2 videos on peanut labs , one about rape (you have to rollover it to launch) and one about a mobile phone (you have to click the word for it to start playing)

I qualified for one of the four :p

265 bucks now already though - i've never done one of these challenges but it's amazing how much it actually drives you to do more :)
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm glad the OP set this up to be honest. Fed up of FB page where it's mostly US users that don't help and direct to where surveys/offers actually are and if they are just open to US or UK as well etc

Special Offers > SuperSonic > Videos ... The rape video is on there to watch as well for 1 buck
  • Bmth100
    Options
    Another good thing to remember is to perform a search using the swagbucks search engine periodically whilst doing other things on Swagbucks. The rewards for searching are quite good and I got 8 bucks for the last one, though you don't always get it.
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Another good thing to remember is to perform a search using the swagbucks search engine periodically whilst doing other things on Swagbucks. The rewards for searching are quite good and I got 8 bucks for the last one, though you don't always get it.

Most days I get 3 search wins a day. The best time to start searching (if you can around work) is 8 am which is midnight in pacific time and when SB resets for the day. I always get one search win within 10 searches in the morning (usually within 3 or 4).

Then search through out the day to pick up win 2 and 3 (and on a good day win 4). You can check on the SB facebook page to see if people are winning for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time that day yet (they'll call it dubs, trips and quads) if a lot of people are winning, and you are behind them it's a good time to do a few searches you'll probably pick up another win.
  • Bmth100
    Options
    Most days I get 3 search wins a day. The best time to start searching (if you can around work) is 8 am which is midnight in pacific time and when SB resets for the day. I always get one search win within 10 searches in the morning (usually within 3 or 4).

Then search through out the day to pick up win 2 and 3 (and on a good day win 4). You can check on the SB facebook page to see if people are winning for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time that day yet (they'll call it dubs, trips and quads) if a lot of people are winning, and you are behind them it's a good time to do a few searches you'll probably pick up another win.

Is there a limit to daily wins through searching then?
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is it sad that I'm currently at work, and looking forward to going home at 5.30 so I can spend the evening trying to earn as much swagbucks as possible?? :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Grocery Challenge 2017: Mar - £0/£200
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Is there a limit to daily wins through searching then?

Not officially, but in practice 3 or 4 is the normal limit to what people win (occasionally 5 but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone winning 6 searches in a day) Having said that 'a day' runs from 8 am- 8 am our time.
  • wouldbeqaulitymoneysaver
    Options
    count me in. I wish Swagbucks was like the Full Google as searches are most unsatisfactory.
    I was right about how mean they are with points as well.
    #TY[/B] Would be Qaulity MSE Challenge Queen.
    Reading whatever books I want to the rescue!:money::beer[/B
    WannabeBarrister, WannabeWife, Wannabe Campaign Girl Wannabe MSE Girl #wannnabeALLmyFamilygirl
    #notbackyetIamfightingfortherighttobeMSEandFREE
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Ooooh haven't we all been busy swaggers then :D lovely to see you all joining in and earning lots of SB already!! It really is amazing how much a challenge like this can help spur you on and get the most out of a site like SB - we probably all have different little hints and tips we can share with each other which is fab :)

Well i was swaggernoodling at 7.30 this morning before a class i go to on a tuesday and managed to get my total up to 197 - mind you the 40 point search win helped a lot :D never had one that high before!!

Also have you all found the 7sb video ok?

Another tip some of you might not know about is you can have 2 windows open with swagbucks - i tend to have 1 running videos and 1 checking for offers or surveys etc - funny enough my sbtv is running as i type ;)

Right off to see what offers are about today, and maybe even try for a survey :)

Happy Swaggering xx
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    katrss7 wrote: »
    Morning, I'm away for two weeks in April so perhaps it would be more achievable if I went for 3 vouchers worth (not sure what points I need). Thanks.

Yes of course katrss - thats 2547 for your target then :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure