Options

Comments

• emmaglet
    emmaglet Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Stuck on 74 for today - not much else happening
    I like to make money
    Best wins: £3,000 luxury holiday, holiday in Cornwall, £250 Murad Skincare hamper, angle grinder

:j Make £10 a day challenger - it pays for trips to Florida! :j
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Be careful with those sites, they are against swagbucks rules and if they find out you use them your account will be deactivated.

Though I have no idea if they really have a way of telling if someone is using a cheat site or not.

Personally I find hunting for codes is half the fun anyway.

Where do you usually find the codes? I didn't realise they were against the rules, just came across it when googling swagbuck codes to see what they were :o
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Where do you usually find the codes? I didn't realise they were against the rules, just came across it when googling swagbuck codes to see what they were :o

If you keep an eye on the swagbucks facebook wall other users will start to say 'thanks for the code' when there is one available. Or you can use the swidget which gives clues to the location of most codes and sometimes the code is there.

The rule of thumb when talking about codes is it's fine to tell people there is a code and where to find it (or the clue to find it) but you can't just tell someone what the code is.
  • GILL635
    GILL635 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm up to 61 SB for the day so far, which is not bad considering I'm in work at the minute.

I'm not sure if my survey has credited yet, but I'm determined to hit these targets

xxx
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Options
    78./.150 and heading offline for a bit
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 5 April 2012 at 4:32PM
    Options
    Anyone posting about using a code site i would advise you to edit your posts - swagbucks staff do frequent various forums and if they link your email/user name to a post about code sites they WILL cancel your accounts!!

Right i have been out this morning with OH as its his birthday - so on to swaggering i go now :) account sitting at 697 as i type which is brilliant considering i was at 0 a few days ago ;) think this is going to my quickest ever claim!! lol!

I managed to rack up a mahoooosive 201 points yesterday - considering i got screened out of every survey i thought that was good going :)

Right off swag hunting - will let you know if i find any offers etc ;)

Offers completed - will let you know if they credit

Supersonic

Free t mobile sim - 30 credited
    win a ps3 - 35 - page won't let you complete the form -seems to have credited! unless it was one from yesterday just showing up
    Football mad - have to link with FB so didn't bother
    Starbucks card - 37 - won't accept phone number
    Free O2 sim - 29
    Prime scratch cards 14 - free £5 to play with, no cards/depos needed - credited quickly
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    The 11 SB for tweeting about Via.me on the RadiumOne page works - just been credited. You have to authorise it to use your twitter account, but can go in and delete the authorisation straight afterwards,
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • cally6008
    edited 5 April 2012 at 5:23PM
    Options
    Prime scratch cards 14 :) credited, thanks

waiting to see if t-mobile sim card one does - yep it just credited, thanks :)

currently running through sbtv on hollyscoop channel, lol
  • cally6008
    Options
    10 to go ... dubs are out apparantley
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Can I join, need the motivation to keep me up with the new Sping Dash challenge!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills