We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    GILL635 wrote: »
    Disaster!

I got home from work last night and the internet was down!

It meant I didn't make either my own or the Spring Challenges daily target - so annoyed!

Have to work twice as hard today now.

How's everyone elses morning going ?

xxx
    Oh GILL how awful. How long was it down?
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well made 171sb;) in the end yesterday, not bad considering I was travelling (and so couldn't watch too many vids) and then at my Mum's. Still hit both the spring sprint and my personal target, doubt I will today but we'll see - I have made it to 50 though this morning.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    dizzybee wrote: »
    Hi can i join you all please,
    not sure on a target yet,can anyone also help when i click to watch the videos on peanuts lad i just get a black screen.

Lovely to have you join us dizzybee :)

I'm afraid i have no idea about your video issue!! Have you tried contacting swagbucks support?? i find they are usually very helpful :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    GILL635 wrote: »
    Disaster!

I got home from work last night and the internet was down!

It meant I didn't make either my own or the Spring Challenges daily target - so annoyed!

Have to work twice as hard today now.

How's everyone elses morning going ?

xxx

Oh Noooooooooooo!!!! Huge good luck for today Gill, thats awful to happen in the middle of the spring challenge :(
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing sooooooo well :) we are hitting some huge numbers each day guys!!!

I am astonished to say i claimed my second voucher of the month yesterday :j:j:j

My current total sb earned after 1st claim on day 1 is 869 :D:D:D!!!

No rest for the swaggler in me today though i need another 130 for todays target :eek:

Good Luck ev1 :D xxxxx
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    RadiumOne

1 Swagbuck - Olympic Video
    1 Swagbuck - Puma Video
    1 Swagbuck - PS Vita Video
    1 Swagbuck - Rape Video
  • Bmth100
    edited 6 April 2012 at 9:49AM
    Options
    Supersonic

1 Swagbuck - Givenchi Video
    1 Swagbuck - Puma Video
    1 Swagbuck - British Airways Video

I just hit 1,000 swagbucks! :) Are you guys cashing them in for vouchers as you go, or are you waiting until you hit the 4245 target and doing them all at once?
  • Bmth100
    Options
    It’s Mega Swag Bucks Day!

by TeamSwagBucksUK on Fri, April 6th, 2012 at 8:00 am
    It’s time for Mega Swag Bucks Day! If you’re new to these parts, it’s a day of big wins and big bucks – Team Swagbucks is giving away more than 1,000,000 Swag Bucks in TODAY. Today you have a chance of winning even crazier amounts of Swag Bucks with your searches. From 30 to 1,000 Swag Bucks on ONE search! It’s not a guarantee, but it definitely makes things exciting!
    If you want proof, go to the Swag Bucks Twitter feed. You’ll see lots of RTs (retweets) of users like you. If you’re lucky enough to win a Mega Bill (A Bill worth over 10 Swag Bucks) today, take a screen grab of that and upload it to Twitter with TwitPic or YFrog or any other service compatible with Twitter (there are TONS). Include “@Swagbucks” and “#MSBD” in your tweet and if TSG sees it, it’ll be retweeted on the Swagbucks Twitter page. Let Swaggernauts far and wide revel in your victory!
    Also, check out the Mega Swag Bucks Day page, where you can follow along with our twitter feed, follow the #msbd hashtag and count the bucks as the accumulate!
    Don’t forget that all Mega Swag Bucks Day search wins go towards your Spring Sprint goal!
    Good luck, Swaggernauts!

Makes my first search of 11 bucks seem so poor :p
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Only just got up, horrid nightmares, doing search on sb then off to do superpoints then back to sb
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I did a sampilicious survey on trial pay for 45 sbs took a bit of time but credited straight away. Its about hotel chains.
    Up to 107/150 now but must go and get some housework done noww.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family