The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• surveyqueenuk
    Options
    I find some of the tasks can be really head wrecking! The "Answer a few questions about a website (United Kingdom - day of week task #3)" are nice and easy though and only take a few secs.

Got the March Swagness bonus today, an extra 264 sb plus I actually QUALIFIED for a Trusted Survey today and got another 250 sb credited within half an hour! Happy days! Big hello to all the latest swaggerers too, this can get quite addictive, can't it!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I find some of the tasks can be really head wrecking! The "Answer a few questions about a website (United Kingdom - day of week task #3)" are nice and easy though and only take a few secs.

Thanks, none left for me today so I'll give this a go tomoro :)
  • GILL635
    GILL635 Posts: 379 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Guys

Fairy - nope, I didn't know you could only credit 5 vouchers per month! I'll have to have a look at that and re-evaluate what I'm doing. I paid out 2 last month - wish I'd bashed it more now! I need the Kindle before I go away mid June. I'm almost at another payout through My Survey, but don't know of any others - if anyone knows of any other easy to use websites that pay in Amazon vouchers, can you PM me please?

Also, can't believe I've only just managed to find the Peanut Labs link! Just catching up to you guys now

xxx
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Woohoo - just hit 151 for today so got my bonus! :j Thought I wasn't going to get there as got screened out of every survey I tried!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • GILL635
    Options
    Thanks Cally, I'll check it out now - you're always rescuing me!

Just a quickie guys - at what point do those you have referred to SB start earning you points ? I have 2 referrals on mine, both with points but I have earned nothing from them.

Is this normal ?

Gill xx
  • cally6008
    Options
    Swagbuck referrals only give you swagbucks when they search and win swagbucks for searching
  • GILL635
    Options
    They're on 109 + 170 respectively, I would've assumed they have earned off searches but have no way of checking!

I'll have to see if theres anyway to find out.

Thanks Cally

xx
  • cally6008
    Options
    2 codes out - see BLOG
  • renifer7
    renifer7 Posts: 160 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    GILL635 wrote: »
    They're on 109 + 170 respectively, I would've assumed they have earned off searches but have no way of checking!

I'll have to see if theres anyway to find out.

Thanks Cally

xx
    Tbh I only managed to find out about searches very recently and I must've been over 300 SB then ;) So maybe they don't know or haven't bothered yet :)
    B)
  • surveyqueenuk
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    2 codes out - see BLOG

cheers cally, just got mine : )
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income