Springing Into the April NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• silvasava
    silvasava Posts: 4,433 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NSD No 9 :j bagged today! Not as much as I'd hoped for but not quite a dismal failure.

Well done to everyone who's managed to meet/exceed their targets & for those like me - there's always next month :D
    Small victories - sometimes they are all you can hope for but sometimes they are all you need - be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Flying by to declare final total of 11 NSDs for April - just one short of target but never mind, am going to be superfrugal next month as have splashed out on bargain for DS birthday in the summer, and it will leave things a bit tight financialwise for this month. At least I haven't bashed any plastic to pay for the present, which is what I would have done in a previous life. And the cupboards and freezer are fairly well stocked, and I have meal plans done up to Friday.

Now to head over to May's thread and clock in there.

(Mush! Mush! Igor! Faster! Faster! Can't hang around all night, there's things to see and people to do.....)
    One life - your life - live it!
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Evening everyone - well it's only Monday and I'm ready for a weekend already. Happy to declare NSD #13 - in fact in profit, sold our old bin at last for £10 AND wombled a 50p brand match from sainsbobs via a bit of bin diving at the SS :o Tried to be sublte...which prob means the whole of the checkout staff clocked me :rotfl::rotfl:

Still not sure about declaring yesterday as a NSD or not after I purchased stamps. I did speak to my mum and she hadn't managed to get any herself so i may well give those to her anyway.

LMH - well done on the weigh in, you could've had my scales though, we've fallen out since they told me I've put on weight since doing boot camp :eek: (which was bloomin hard today, wasn't sure if i was going to puke, pass out, or cry like a baby...or possibly all three - was very hot though shouldn't complain about a day of sun after the past two weeks :cool:)
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,652 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    LMH~Great news on breaking that weight barrier :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • wannabee_in_credit
    Options
    Hey all

Just popping on to declare a total of 16 nsds for April, which is much better than I thought I would do.
    Hopefully May will be just as kind to me.
    Ninja Saving Turtle
  • LittleMissHappy_2
    Options
    Heres todays round up :D

freeby - well done for NSD 24 :j:j:j see you on the May thread :D

red - well done for NSD 20 :j:j:j enjoy your time off :)

LMH - well done for NSD 19 :j:j:j 1 off second target but I’m happy with that :D

Dragon - well done for NSD14 :j:j:j great amount to end the month and good luck with your in a row target next month :)

if - well done for NSD16 :j:j:j thanks for all your hard work too, if :grouphug:

pinkpenguin - well done for NSD 12 :j:j:j you got 12 days and that is the thing to focus on, you will definitely reach target next month ;)

fresh - well done for NSD 17 :j:j:j and target exceeded, great going :beer:

JCG - well done for NSD 15 :j:j:j good luck getting the dress and you are as bad as me trying to keep track of when those NSD’s are caught :o:p:D

suzitiger - well done for NSD 2 :j:j:j good luck next month, 2 is better than none :)

beanie - well done for NSD 23 :j:j:j good luck with your weigh in, freezing here too and pouring rain *sigh*

L2B - well done for NSD 13 :j:j:j great final tally, see you on the May thread :)

silvasava - well done for NSD 9 :j:j:j no using the ‘f’ word here ;) Hopefully see you on the May thread :)

Nargle - well done for NSD 11 :j:j:j sounds like you are all sorted, wish I was as organised :D See you in May’s thread :)

kerri gt - well done for NSD 13 :j:j:j ha ha, that happens all the time to me when I run, the week I do loads of miles I put weight on but the week I hardly do anything and eat like a horse I lose weight *insert confused smily here*!

wannabee - well done for NSD 16 :j:j:j fingers crossed May will be just as good for NSD’s as April x

And hello to :

rising - as beanie says, I’m sure it will sort itself out soon, especially with you watching it so closely x

I am soooo tired, off to bed, see you all in May :rotfl::T:j
    Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi
    OU - DD100 (P :)), DSE141 (D :j), DSE212 (P :)), ED209 (02/12), DXR222 (07/12) SD226 (02/13)
  • Delilahh
    Delilahh Posts: 476 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Last week managed another 3, on Tues, Wed & Sunday - so that should take me up to:

NSD 9/13

Didn't quite make it this month, but fingers crossed - next month will be better.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 306
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning :)

I am loving the front page :j We are a brilliant bunch, here's hoping May is just as good :)

NSD #25 for me yesterday :T I can't quite believe that total :) The bank account needed it though :o

Have a great Tuesday x x
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • emslovesmickey
    emslovesmickey Posts: 895 Forumite
    Options
    I actually ended up with 17 NSD's in April
  • chris81418
    chris81418 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :wave:
    Chris81418 – You smashed your target with NSD #23. :j That’s excellent, well done.:T

Thanks freeby! :D And I can declare that that was my final total for the month, as I did a big food shop this weekend, bought liquid gold and stocked up on stamps before the price rise! :j And well done back at ya for the 25 NSDs which you caught! :T

Well done everyone with all the NSDs caught in April everyone! :money: And thanks for running the thread freeby! :T

See you all over on the May thread! In the mean time, stay safe and dry! petitepluie.gif
    :money: Proud to [STRIKE]be dealing with[/STRIKE] have dealt with my debts! :money:
    DFW Nerd #1256, WSC £?/£? for w/c 03/03/2013, NSD ?/19 for 03/2013, Long Hauler #196

highest debts: 01/06/2006 £69,023.92 _pale_
    debt free date: 31/12/2012 £0!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family