Springing Into the April NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• emslovesmickey
    Options
    Spend day for me today as i was getting things for my brothers birthday. Didn't spend too much though - i'm going to do something homemade.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Kerri gt – Happy Payday for yesterday. :T You always sound so organised and in control. I’m in awe. :)

I'm not sure I am, I do keep little post it notes around my desk, and have a little notepad with me if I am really planning a shop but most of the planning is kept in my rather cluttered brain, then spilled out on here :rotfl:
    beanielou wrote: »
    Bought cute socks today.
    Sigh.

Well at least they are cute, could splurge on worse things x

Well done poohbear on your publication and spreading the word :T

Mega busy couple of days so been awol from here, Friday was NSD # 12 and day #6 of boot camp, which although tough, I am noticing that I seem to have a quicker recovery time and no longer have to lower my derrier gingerly onto the toilet the day after :D Also rocked out some cracking moves at pole on Thurs so hopefully having a good effect on my strength.

Today was deff not a NSD, hair appt this morning then hit (wait for it)

MnS Outlet store, S'Drug, HnM, BnM, New Look, TKMaxx, Primarni, Tacto, A$da and Sainsbobs - phew!

Didn't spend in all of them, got some great fajita mixes for 10p each in BnM, and some English honey for £1.70-odd (was looking for some as we're out of honey and I wanted to buy british, but other places were all about £4 :eek:) - had to change the jar I was getting as I was just about to put it in a basket when a small child walked past me and sneezed all over my hand and the jar - EUGH!

Did a great shop in Tacto in order to use the £10 off £80 coupon...only to find it's not valid until 30th April :o Cue lots of stuff being put back. Picked up a few bits in A$da and found one solitary womble which was very soggy - glad I resuced it as it came back at £4.55 :j

Not sure I'll hit target this month as i've realised stamps go up on Monday and I could do with another book. booger!
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,652 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I wishI had bought more stamps.
    Nowhere I can think of locally to get them on a Sunday though.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Options
    Good Morning,

It’s Sunday........where did Saturday go????

Well done to everyone who captured another NSD

Beanielou – Well done on NSD #21. :T It’s been so cold here too but no rain at least which is unusual for Scotland.:)

Chris81418 – You smashed your target with NSD #23. :j That’s excellent, well done.:T

Flying – A brilliant NSD #12 for you.:j Excellent.:)

Igamogam – Another 2 NSDs for you and your target reached. :j:j Woo Hoo. :T Well done, watch out for your prize.:)

Kerri gt – NSD #12. :T Woo Hoo. :j I have a big shop planned this weekend to use my Mr T coupon but I’m a bit clueless when it comes to coupons and wombles, I should get lessons from you.:)

Kittikins – NSD #5 :T which is really good and much better than none at all. Well done. :j

Lamarsi – NSD #15 for you. :j Well done. :T This challenge is brilliant for helping you to focus on all the small silly spends we used to make. :)

Nargleblast – NSD #10 is brilliant. :j Hope you had some olives with that pilchard margherita, I feel they really bring out the essence of pilchard.:rotfl:

Poohbear59 – NSD #18 for you :j – brilliant and even more brilliant is that you have been published and NSDs have gone ‘Stateside’ :T:T

And hello to

Bottleofred – Good luck for those last few NSDs. :) Get ready for May.:)

Emslovesmickey – How clever are you making something homemade for a birthday present. :) If I made something it would end up looking like modern art.:rotfl:

Rising – That scarf is gorgeous and all my favourite colours, :A well worth a NSD for. :)
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    Good Morning :)

I have updated the front page and it looks great :) Well done to everyone, we are all brilliant :D

Here is the link to the May challenge

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=52797281#post52797281

Hope to see you all there :T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    NSD #13 yesterday as any money spent was already allocated on payday IYSWIM :)
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    I'm back again :p

I meant to ask on my earlier post that if anyone wants to lend a hand with the NSD thread maybe by doing one (or two) updates a week then please PM me :) Even an occasional update when LMH and I are busy would be very much appreciated. :A

Thank you x x

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit cheeky :o
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
  • rising_from_the_ashes
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I want a scarf :grin:
    Looks great & I love the clours :grin:
    Rising – That scarf is gorgeous and all my favourite colours

Awwwww, thanks both :o - really cuffed at how well it turned out.

This one will be a "keeper" as it's not perfect by any shot (did have to unravel & start again after about 6 inches:o).

Might be trying another today ;) - currently raining outside!
    I meant to ask on my earlier post that if anyone wants to lend a hand with the NSD thread maybe by doing one (or two) updates a week then please PM me :) Even an occasional update when LMH and I are busy would be very much appreciated. :A

Thank you x x

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit cheeky :o

Not at all cheeky freeby ......
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Freeby I can't help in the coming month as I'm the counter-upper on the PAD thread, but if you need someone the following month give me a shout :D
  • freebyfifty
    Options
    Freeby I can't help in the coming month as I'm the counter-upper on the PAD thread, but if you need someone the following month give me a shout :D

Thank you, both you and Rising are angels :A

I love that you are a counter-upper :rotfl: I think I might take a mosey on over to the PAD thread as I try to pay someone something most days - I like my bank account nice and tidy (OCD :o) I hope they'll have me :)
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills