Options

Comments

• Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 28 April 2012 at 1:25PM
    Options
    2 please. Thanks :)

ETA and I meant to say thats my target reached:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j Not extending it but will wait for Marvellous May :)
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • LittleMissHappy_2
    Options
    poohbear59 wrote: »
    Today I received a copy of 'The Dollar Stretcher' monthly publication from USA.:j:j:j:j
    In it is a short piece, just a few line really, I wrote about NSDs. I just had to tell you that the ideas I have learnt on here have been sent out to thousands in USA. I am far too excited about it than it probably justifies as it isn't even my own ideas.:o They don't pay but ask for readers ideas. I signed up to their daily email which concentrates the mind as you receive it every day.

18NSDs too:j:j

Thats really great poohbear - well done on being published as well as spreading the word :D:D:D:D:D
    Be the change you want to see in the world - Gandhi
    OU - DD100 (P :)), DSE141 (D :j), DSE212 (P :)), ED209 (02/12), DXR222 (07/12) SD226 (02/13)
  • lamarsi
    lamarsi Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Not going out the door again today, need to buy a new phone as my current moblie is cream crackered and I've lost several shifts due to missing calls so it will be money well spent... but not today ha!!

so its 15

try and achieve another tomorrow but not sure, just want to say thank you for setting up this challenge, it's really making me think about those little spends, I'm now like ' bottle of pop and bag of crisps.. oh no that would ruin my NSD' ;)
    get rid of all the pounds by summer !!
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
    Was -£8900 NOW-£5000 PAID- £3900
    Get rid of the weight, pay the debt, then get myself a campavan! :T
  • lamarsi
    lamarsi Posts: 805 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    hang on thats rubbish

its 15
    thats more like it :T
    get rid of all the pounds by summer !!
    weight loss 3/42 lb
    Debt from 1st March:
    Was -£8900 NOW-£5000 PAID- £3900
    Get rid of the weight, pay the debt, then get myself a campavan! :T
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    And today makes a glorious 10 NSDs rattling around the dungeons of Chateau Nargle. Might not quite hit the 12 I had hoped for, but 10 is pretty good going!

Igor! Break out the pilchard margheritas! I feel a celebration coming on......
    One life - your life - live it!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,652 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    21 today.
    Nice day here but cold so have done a wee spot of very badly needed weeding :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • rising_from_the_ashes
    Options
    So much for not spending as I was going to the pre-paid crochet course :o

It was fab and now know what I need to do but lots of practicing needed.

Unfortunately, it was above a craft shop .... and we got a 10% off voucher to spend in it. Honestly, I was only going to buy a crochet hook but ....... did spy some fantastic wool and ...... have been busy this afternoon:

scarf-1.jpg

Wanted to see if they may be suitable to knit for pressies for people..... it's really warm!:)
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • bottleofred
    bottleofred Posts: 2,902 Forumite
    Options
    A spend day for me today, although I'm hopeful of an NSD tomorrow. I hope everone is enjoying the weekend and grabbing many NSDs:)
    If you've nothing decent to say, perhaps you shouldn't say anything.

£2 savings jar £300:D
    Total credit card debts £1250:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: - Will I ever learn!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,652 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I want a scarf :grin:
    Looks great & I love the clours :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yay, finally got another NSD today -am now up to 5 (of the 15 I wanted to get in April, grrr), but its 5 more than nothing I guess!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure