Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets

Options

Comments

• ginjim
    ginjim Posts: 10,078 Forumite
    Options
    meerustar wrote:
    I had my hen night at City Manc Stadium watching Oasis in 2005. Absolutely brilliant night ... everyone dancing around, songing there heads of and me .... rocking away in a veil, 'horny bride to be' sash and shot glass tied round my neck :rotfl: :rotfl:
    keep going:D :D
  • lynsiloo
    lynsiloo Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    Take that have just announced dates for belfast. They are playing the Belfast Odyessey arena on the 14th & 15th October. Tickets go on sale on Saturday.

NO TOUTS LET THE REAL FANS HAVE THE TICKETS!!
  • blushred2
    blushred2 Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    So hoping to get tickets. :j
  • makinprogress
    Options
    I think that sounds like a pretty standard e-mail from Ticketline.

The bit you may have looked at was in the T&C's at the bottom of the email :

" 11. Where a customer has booked tickets to be collected at a venue, the cardholder must collect the tickets in person and present the credit card on collection. The cardholder's signature will be required."

Hi! Sorry, I didn't make it clear which section I was referring to!
    I actually meant the part that states the date of Venue..''07/12/07''!
    I was confused by the rest however, but nowhere on the Email did it say
    ''T & C's'', so this was the reason for the confusion!
    Thanks anyway!

I booked mine by telephone on Friday, and still haven't had any money debited from my bank????
    Que-sera!!!
    makinprogress
  • sleepy
    sleepy Posts: 391 Forumite
    Options
    I know it's not very money saving, but I've sold my not great seats (block 204) and bought excellent ones (block A!) for just £60 more than I sold mine for. So although each seat has now cost me £80 instead of £50, I should have a great view and I really looking forward to it.
    So ebay does have it's uses for "real" fans. I had only bought the 2 tickets I needed, but I was dissapointed when I got my allocation from Seetickets, so I sorted it out myself by the magic of ebay!
  • Tout_or_Businesswoman_?
    Options
    sleepy wrote:
    I know it's not very money saving, but I've sold my not great seats (block 204) and bought excellent ones (block A!) for just £60 more than I sold mine for. So although each seat has now cost me £80 instead of £50, I should have a great view and I really looking forward to it.
    So ebay does have it's uses for "real" fans. I had only bought the 2 tickets I needed, but I was dissapointed when I got my allocation from Seetickets, so I sorted it out myself by the magic of ebay!

I bet I get a different reaction to you when I say I'm selling 2 of my Block D tickets to pay for the other 2 for me and my friend !!!

Well done anyway :T
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Options
    :o

Anyone here registered on the Take That website. I have been trying since Friday but you have to wait for someone to email you a link to get in. I want to offer my 2 spare tickets to one of the fans on their spare ticket thread. Any help appreciated !
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Hannah2
    Hannah2 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tarajayne wrote:
    :o

Anyone here registered on the Take That website. I have been trying since Friday but you have to wait for someone to email you a link to get in. I want to offer my 2 spare tickets to one of the fans on their spare ticket thread. Any help appreciated !

tarajayne, you dont have to wait for someone to e mail you, they just activate you. I registered to sell some of my tickets to other fans and just kept checking to see if I could log in. It took less than 48 hours for my login to be activated. :)
  • niteflite01
    niteflite01 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi! Sorry, I didn't make it clear which section I was referring to!
    I actually meant the part that states the date of Venue..''07/12/07''!
    I was confused by the rest however, but nowhere on the Email did it say
    ''T & C's'', so this was the reason for the confusion!
    Thanks anyway!

I booked mine by telephone on Friday, and still haven't had any money debited from my bank????
    Que-sera!!!

Yeah they can take a few days to take the money too :beer:
  • kitty123
    kitty123 Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    Hannah2 wrote:
    tarajayne, you dont have to wait for someone to e mail you, they just activate you. I registered to sell some of my tickets to other fans and just kept checking to see if I could log in. It took less than 48 hours for my login to be activated. :)

I've waited a week and still not activated my TT member accoun for the messageboard. I have emailed them and no reply for over 48hrs!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure