Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets

Options

Comments

• makinprogress
    Options
    iwmorg wrote:
    is anyone else who bought tickets via ticketline still waiting for payment to be taken????

I've got confirmation but a little worried that no money has been taken from my account!

Yes, me! And my Dad! I phoned them to check and he said because it was so busy at the time, they weren't doing authorisations there and then, but were working through them now!
    Hope there are no 'mis-haps' like the ones mentioned with See Tickets etc....
    makinprogress
  • LisaW_3
    Options
    iwmorg wrote:
    is anyone else who bought tickets via ticketline still waiting for payment to be taken????

I've got confirmation but a little worried that no money has been taken from my account!
    yes me too! I bought tickets from ticketline on Friday and am awaiting payment to be taken. Like you I was also getting a little worried over payment as I have read of so many problems on this thread with Seetickets.

Has anyone had payment taken by ticketline yet?
  • makinprogress
    Options
    On another note, my Dad rec'd his Email confirmation today, which had obviously been typed freehand, as it stated Event Date as 07/12/07, when it was infact for the 17th! (now re-confirmed).
    It had quite confusing info about picking tickets up in Manchester or Liverpool, or on the day of the Concert at the MEN, but they had to be picked up "in person, by the Cardholder, with the card, as proof!"
    No mention of posting the tickets. My Dad emailed them to query, and a reply came stating that the tickets would be sent to him!
    Doesn't inspire much confidence?
    makinprogress
  • LisaW_3
    Options
    On another note, my Dad rec'd his Email confirmation today, which had obviously been typed freehand, as it stated Event Date as 07/12/07, when it was infact for the 17th! (now re-confirmed).
    It had quite confusing info about picking tickets up in Manchester or Liverpool, or on the day of the Concert at the MEN, but they had to be picked up "in person, by the Cardholder, with the card, as proof!"
    No mention of posting the tickets. My Dad emailed them to query, and a reply came stating that the tickets would be sent to him!
    No it certainly doesnt!

I have never used Ticketline before so have no experience of them personally.

I only used them cos it was the only flippin site I could get through on!!!

Do hope there aren't any problems - I will have 5 very disappointed friends if there are - not to mention how gutted I will be.

I did get email ticket confirmation at the time of booking - so fingers crossed....
  • niteflite01
    niteflite01 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I think that sounds like a pretty standard e-mail from Ticketline.

The bit you may have looked at was in the T&C's at the bottom of the email :

" 11. Where a customer has booked tickets to be collected at a venue, the cardholder must collect the tickets in person and present the credit card on collection. The cardholder's signature will be required."
  • rp5017
    rp5017 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    iwmorg wrote:

I purchased 4 tickets on Saturday via telephone and payment is showing as being taken yesterday. Perhaps it is online transactions that are taking longer.
    :beer:
  • foxyuk
    foxyuk Posts: 966 Forumite
    Options
    I think that sounds like a pretty standard e-mail from Ticketline.

The bit you may have looked at was in the T&C's at the bottom of the email :

" 11. Where a customer has booked tickets to be collected at a venue, the cardholder must collect the tickets in person and present the credit card on collection. The cardholder's signature will be required."

i have been using ticketline for years never had a problem once
  • kevandlisa
    Options
    I have been allocated Block 13, Row y, very high numbers for the NEC Concert 17 Nov. I paid £45 for these tickets and was not amused as i thought this far back would be there £25, so i contacted NEC to ask where there £25 tickets were. This is there reply

Thank you for your e-mail. The only blocks priced at £25.00 are at the rear of the arena in blocks 7,8,11 and 12. The remainder of the arena is priced at £45.00 per ticket.

I couldnt belive it as i was so far back i may as well be in those blocks.

Also i got some for MEN same price but this time in Block 210 Row C. Same as above i though the same. This is MEN's reply

1st Reply:

Thank you for your email, tickets that cost £45 have no restriction.
    however, tickets that cost £25 may have slight view restriction. If you email me your block and seat number I can give you some information on your seating.

2nd Reply after i had sent my ticket numbers:

Thanks for your email,
    Your seats are in the higher tier the third row from the front. There's no restriction and you should have a good view.
    Please visit our website on https://www.men-arena.com our seating plan is posted on the net.
  • niteflite01
    niteflite01 Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    kevandlisa wrote:
    I have been allocated Block 13, Row y, very high numbers for the NEC Concert 17 Nov. I paid £45 for these tickets and was not amused as i thought this far back would be there £25, so i contacted NEC to ask where there £25 tickets were. This is there reply

Thank you for your e-mail. The only blocks priced at £25.00 are at the rear of the arena in blocks 7,8,11 and 12. The remainder of the arena is priced at £45.00 per ticket.

I couldnt belive it as i was so far back i may as well be in those blocks.

Also i got some for MEN same price but this time in Block 210 Row C. Same as above i though the same. This is MEN's reply

1st Reply:

Thank you for your email, tickets that cost £45 have no restriction.
    however, tickets that cost £25 may have slight view restriction. If you email me your block and seat number I can give you some information on your seating.

2nd Reply after i had sent my ticket numbers:

Thanks for your email,
    Your seats are in the higher tier the third row from the front. There's no restriction and you should have a good view.
    Please visit our website on https://www.men-arena.com our seating plan is posted on the net.

As I said and thought earlier in the thread. The standard price for these gigs was £45. Only restricted view tickets were offered at £25.
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    Options
    kitty123 wrote:
    Yeah...last year's tour was one of my many hen nights...I shall re live it this year!!!

I had my hen night at City Manc Stadium watching Oasis in 2005. Absolutely brilliant night ... everyone dancing around, songing there heads of and me .... rocking away in a veil, 'horny bride to be' sash and shot glass tied round my neck :rotfl: :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure