We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Beauty Boxes (monthly subscription) DISCUSS HERE

1…335336338340341…343

Comments

  • nat_85
    nat_85 Posts: 137 Forumite
    Too much temptation with these boxes,the Ipsy one they do in America looks great hopefully they will launch here soon!

    I have about 2 more weeks till my MEME lucky box arrives!!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    for anyone interested in memebox, they are doing a jackpot box this friday for $32 with first place worth $1000 in meme products, last place is $155
    http://us.memebox.com/jackpotbox?acc=b3967a0e938dc2a6340e258630febd5a

    But how exactly does this work? 1 person will get a box worth $1000 and the rest of the boxes would be worth less?
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    sn1987a wrote: »
    But how exactly does this work? 1 person will get a box worth $1000 and the rest of the boxes would be worth less?

    Sounds like it! That's an amazing idea. Very, very tempted.
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Latest in Beauty has free delivery and free gift if your order is more than 9.95. Offer ends on Monday.
    http://www.latestinbeauty.com/
  • Ordered a #9 lucky box. I couldn't resist it after seeing all the posts on the last few pages!

    Even though I always google for spoilers on the UK beauty boxes, I still like a surprise now and again....I've always loved lucky bags!
  • dippy3103
    dippy3103 Posts: 1,963 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Ordered a #9 lucky box. I couldn't resist it after seeing all the posts on the last few pages!

    Even though I always google for spoilers on the UK beauty boxes, I still like a surprise now and again....I've always loved lucky bags!

    Lol... I guess that's what Beauty boxes are. Lucky boxes for make up junkies x
  • sn1987a wrote: »
    But how exactly does this work? 1 person will get a box worth $1000 and the rest of the boxes would be worth less?

    yep pretty much. first place is $1000, 2nd $430, 3rd $340, but 2nd to 9th places have values from $430 down to $155 and there are multiples of all places except 1st. but by sounds of it even the lowest value box is still $155 so quite good for only $32
  • sn1987a wrote: »
    Latest in Beauty has free delivery and free gift if your order is more than 9.95. Offer ends on Monday.
    http://www.latestinbeauty.com/

    is there a code you need to use as i cant find anything on the site?
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    is there a code you need to use as i cant find anything on the site?

    I can see two codes on the top of the page:
    COSY14 to get a free Claudalle Hand and Nail cream
    PARTY14 to get a free L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara

    The order must be more than £9.95. Free delivery for orders until Monday midnight.
  • Laurell
    Laurell Posts: 148 Forumite
    yep pretty much. first place is $1000, 2nd $430, 3rd $340, but 2nd to 9th places have values from $430 down to $155 and there are multiples of all places except 1st. but by sounds of it even the lowest value box is still $155 so quite good for only $32

    I just got my Memebox Jackpot Box - http://us.memebox.com/41-jackpot-box?acc=43baa6762fa81bb43b39c62553b2970d
    Well excited :T Even if I get the lowest value box i'm fairly confident I'll be happy. Memebox are really on top recently when it comes to beauty boxes!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.