We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

11+ Elite Coupon-Crazy Glitching Mega-Bargainhunters

Options

Comments

• jumblejack
    jumblejack Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    Options
    darkvelv wrote: »

There was not anything special about Mr.T yesterday - no bears, no DTD:(, but he "gave" me some very cheap raspberries to take home, so now I'm enjoying my freshly baked muffins......
    same here...but free box of chocolates:D

Nom nom. I am so liking the idea of fresh raspberry muffins. They must be LOVELY!!!!!!

How ya doing for the start of yer GC?
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • French_Knickers
    French_Knickers Posts: 6,284 Forumite
    Options
    what do you prefer? sofa,bunker or naughty step?:rotfl::rotfl:

How about if I perch the sofa on the step of the bunker? I'll borrow FQ's saucepan too! ;)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Postie not been so looks like i am ringing tomorrow to put in a complaint :mad:
  • artypaws
    artypaws Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :) A Defea (as usual) my all time bestest Kipling :T

Ahh I haven't got this one can't explain why but I haven't got any with the pouch zipped bits on (does that even make sense!)
    Ooh ooh ohh.... I saw these today.....

...in ASDA :rotfl:

I keep doing this with stuff then remember I am not in Mr T:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »
    From what I can gather the people who got LTS vouchers etc had voted for each other's post. I did ask the other day how I might get some as I missed the last lot but my request for info or a pm was ignored. It seems there was a little clique voting for each other. I posted loads of tips but only got a few vouchers to download.

think other people have answered this already but i multiquoted so may as well add my bit-there is NO clique, i have pm'd you and happy to thumb up your post, bobfetish if you want to send me your details i will do the same for you, people on this forum are very willing to help others out, as someone else pointed out you just need to keep asking if you are not getting the response, some evenings i am so shattered it's all i can do to keep up with the thread:( however today is my day off:T so happy to do a bit of SSM'ing
    Come on you pair or I'll start thinking I've been put on ignore...........:D

i'm confused FK, have I missed something???:cool:
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
  • jumblejack
    Options
    See you guys later. I have an appointment with Billy Bookcase (Ikea delivery earlier:()
    Don't go anywhere til I get back. ;)
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    celebrate wrote: »
    think other people have answered this already but i multiquoted so may as well add my bit-there is NO clique, i have pm'd you and happy to thumb up your post, bobfetish if you want to send me your details i will do the same for you, people on this forum are very willing to help others out, as someone else pointed out you just need to keep asking if you are not getting the response, some evenings i am so shattered it's all i can do to keep up with the thread:( however today is my day off:T so happy to do a bit of SSM'ing

I agree that there is no clique. I did all mine myself without asking for any help on here and won some vouchers etc. I did stay up half the night though! I often go on Mission Control and give the thumbs up to people who are posting whether I recognise them or not.
  • jumblejack
    Options
    Aargh too late!
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    Options
    totally forgot

just nipped out to pick up my photo frames from wilko's WOW they are MASSIVE , totally amazing for only £1 each-shame i didn't get more, i am chuffed to bits, thanks to the OP of that one:T:T:T:T

whsmith is opposite wilko's...............well it would have been rude not to, unfortunately had a grumpy teenager (sisters DD) with me who looked at me like i was from a different planet and nearly died of embarrassment (what is it with kids-i thought she would be mega impressed), anyway SA queried this time whether i could pay with a gift card and manager on phone said it was ok:T:T:T
    i only got 3 though, i am such a big chicken and SOOOOO small fry compared to the looby, mahruz, blondynurse whs elite club lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

might go back tomorrow though:o:o:o:D:D:D:p:p:p
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport