1955956957958959961»

Comments

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    celebrate wrote: »
    totally forgot

just nipped out to pick up my photo frames from wilko's WOW they are MASSIVE , totally amazing for only £1 each-shame i didn't get more, i am chuffed to bits, thanks to the OP of that one:T:T:T:T

whsmith is opposite wilko's...............well it would have been rude not to, unfortunately had a grumpy teenager (sisters DD) with me who looked at me like i was from a different planet and nearly died of embarrassment (what is it with kids-i thought she would be mega impressed), anyway SA queried this time whether i could pay with a gift card and manager on phone said it was ok:T:T:T
    i only got 3 though, i am such a big chicken and SOOOOO small fry compared to the looby, mahruz, blondynurse whs elite club lol :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

might go back tomorrow though:o:o:o:D:D:D:p:p:p

Talking of Blondynurse, where is she? Haven't seen her post for awhile. Hope all is ok with her.
  • French_Knickers
    French_Knickers Posts: 6,284 Forumite
    Options
    missy.moo wrote: »

On a completely different note, anyone know anything about easing symptoms of sciatica? Hubby's moaning is hurting my ears!! :rotfl:

Ear plugs will help ;)
  • missy.moo_3
    missy.moo_3 Posts: 577 Forumite
    Options
    Ear plugs will help ;)

*puts in ear pugs* ...aah yes, much better now thanks!! :D
    Gwrys yn Kernow! :j
  • andreavinne
    andreavinne Posts: 457 Forumite
    Options
    Hello 76rosie.

Thank u so much. I have no idea where i earned it though/talking lots of sense/:rotfl:

Congrats on getting a mortgage:), bet u are dancing around a room.

[

QUOTE=76rosie;52228897]:rotfl::rotfl:

hi guys.

i have just been trying to catch up today when i saw some of the posts.

Did think the above comment was a bit spooky cos i make sausages and work for ML:rotfl:

I should like to know what is the need for the disagreement. Why are people arguing over who has suffered the most in life.
    I have suffered a lot too and by the way i can't afford kids and my mobile costs 5 pound a month. But where does the bickering get you. We make decisions in life and we must get on and do our best. Who cares what others think. You only get one life... live it;);)

There are plenty of people that are worse off than us... I've seen them in Uganda. Ask Karlie about africa, you leave feeling embarrassed of your own indulgences.

But on a lighter note, today all my hardwork appears to have reaped some rewards. The bank have agreed a mortgage and it will be sufficient for a one bed flat:rotfl:I'm on top of the world. This is my dream and honestly i'm not a big earner so it's pretty amazing.

Love to Andreavinnie who speaks a lot of sense:A Thank you and bring on the glitches[/QUOTE]
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ditto

You sit there and scoff all you like. maybe you're one of the people who smokes round your kids? I don't know.

But one day.... you'll remember this converstion.
    Ignorance may be bliss...
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    missy.moo wrote: »
    So do TVs, Vacuum Cleaners, washing machines etc etc. Now if I refuse to do any washing or hoovering, can I keep my phone please? ;)

:rotfl::rotfl:

Again you laugh all you like. Ignorance is bliss

You are right of course about the tvs vacuum cleaners etc but they are at a FAR LOWER level and you dont tend to have a tv/vac or washing machine stuffed down your pants pocket or switched on 24/7 *rolls eyes* Nor are they beaming out the massive amount of emfs that the overworked masts are

(Incidently, would YOU want a mobile phone mast in yr garden?????
    Thought not. But its ok to put it outside someone else's???

I'd laugh at you all if it wasn't such a terrible concern
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Coming.....

SnoopyRedBaron.gif
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• freddiesmum09
    Options
    Got a complete refund for the 6 bottles of evian that were on offer for a £1 (I was charged £2.13) Also got a £6 off voucher for next online shop. Will go nicely with my other £4 off £40 shop... thanks mr t's! :T

If you did get the evian whilst it was on 'offer' online, check your receipt!! The offer definitley wasn't due to end the monday after it was posted on HUKD - tesco must of thought they were on to a winner and took the offer off first thing mon morning.

Oh and also got to keep the scooter and doctors set sent in a bad condition (they sent out a free replacement)... giving the scooter a wash and giving in to a good friend as she always gives me her sons duplicate toys... and going to keep the spare drs set for DS.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thread being closed now, new one is here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts