We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread

1…709710712714715…926

Comments

  • Spare code for Monday 14th October:

    09 - 12 - 13 - 17 - 41 - 81
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence": Desiderata
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Thanks SilverSaphire, I used it :)
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
  • ianforcer wrote: »
    I can help with this. Please check your PM's, you have a message waiting!:)

    Thank you ianforcer just spotted this but neighbour has given me a code now :A
  • silverem69
    silverem69 Posts: 696
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts
    Forumite
    edited 19 October 2013 at 12:33PM
    Referring to previous posts about DM points expiring, I claimed an award on Thursday 17th and they have used up to date points and left some that expire 26 Oct! This morning I rushed out to get a DM as I needed a further 100 points to claim a 1,500 reward and every one is sold out! (The rewards that is not the papers). What is going on? Looks like a mass clearout to prepare for changes.
    Have emailed DM last week but await a reply. Very miffed as never get above 3,900 and keep claiming as I go along.
  • frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,349
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I claimed an award on Thursday 17th and they have used up to date points and left some that expire 26 Oct!

    That is not on hope you get it sorted
  • some_time_soon
    some_time_soon Posts: 881
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 20 October 2013 at 2:45PM
    I have a spare code for today

    Please pm

    Just to mention I will be following Browntoas long standing advice

    Code gone to Joetocool
  • soco1
    soco1 Posts: 497
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    Spare Sat code
    07 50 73 79 89 90
  • DiscoSet
    DiscoSet Posts: 292
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Many thanks Soco1, used your spare code
  • soco1
    soco1 Posts: 497
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    frogthedog wrote: »
    I claimed an award on Thursday 17th and they have used up to date points and left some that expire 26 Oct!

    That is not on hope you get it sorted

    How can you tell? When I look at my statement I couldn't see what had or hadn't been used just the expiry dates. I even emailed DM and they said they couldn't tell either but that points were used in order of expiry rather than accrual. Maybe they've changed it now, this was a few mths ago.
  • Tweets_2
    Tweets_2 Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    edited 19 October 2013 at 11:59PM
    Wed, Thur, Fri & Sat codes available, please PM.

    Saturday's gone.
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.