We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread

1…708709711713714…926

Comments

  • joe2cool
    joe2cool Posts: 4,121
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi heard back from DM & they said 'The email you have received was sent to all Mail Rewards members to advise that your points may be due to expire from your account' Looks like what you said Poppyoscar.
    joe2cool
  • joe2cool
    joe2cool Posts: 4,121
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2013 at 5:33PM
    Spare code for

    17/10/13

    PM (Will answer in morning)

    (code gone)
    joe2cool
  • If anyone has a code for Yesterday left would be much appreciated thank you.
  • randm
    randm Posts: 496
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    joe2cool wrote: »
    Hi I've just had an email from 'Mail Rewards Club
    ' saying 'we would like to let you know that some of the Mail Points you have earned could be starting to expire or may have already started to expire. Mail Points earned before 6 September 2012 are valid for two years and Mail Points earned after 6 September 2012 are valid for one year'

    I started collecting again on the 09/09/13 after using all my points up, so how could I have any due to expire ?

    i had the same email yesterday, very annoyed as it means i had already lost 400 points, why wasn't this sent out a few weeks before the points were due to expire.?
  • soco1
    soco1 Posts: 497
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    Spare code for today
    13 19 24 41 60 65
  • auditbabe
    auditbabe Posts: 652 Forumite
    been used earlier
    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
  • joe2cool wrote: »
    Hi I've just had an email from 'Mail Rewards Club
    ' saying 'we would like to let you know that some of the Mail Points you have earned could be starting to expire or may have already started to expire. Mail Points earned before 6 September 2012 are valid for two years and Mail Points earned after 6 September 2012 are valid for one year'

    I started collecting again on the 09/09/13 after using all my points up, so how could I have any due to expire ?

    I have not received any email, checked my mail rewards club account and I started collecting on 24/09/2012. Have decided to claim most of the points back in vouchers to make sure I do not lose any points. There is no reduction for expired points made to my account by the Mail Rewards Club.
    "Look after your pennies and your pounds will look after themselves"
  • some_time_soon
    some_time_soon Posts: 881
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2013 at 7:07PM
    Browntoa wrote: »
    My advice stands , give codes to established members


    I have a spare code for today please pm

    Code now gone to Quoia
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,902
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 18 October 2013 at 8:23PM
    I have a code for today.



    Edit:Gone to hippychicky
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I have a few spare Thursday codes. PM me if you need one :)
    Every day I'm hustling :money:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.