Renewables: "talking 'bout my generation"

Options

Comments

• legoman62
    legoman62 Posts: 4,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'll stick with 0's.....well 1.1 of 'em today:D
    16 Sanyo Hit 250s.4kWp SMA 3.8kWp inverter. SW roof. 28° pitch. Minimal shade. Nov 2011 install. Hybrid car. Ripple Kirk Hill. N.E Lincs Coast.
  • The_Green_Hornet
    Options
    I'll stick with publishing my monthly stats on PV Output and then leave it up to the individual viewer to pick which meaningless comparison figure they want (or don't want as the case may be).

http://pvoutput.org/aggregate.jsp?id=7259&sid=5821&v=0&t=m
  • InVestor_2
    InVestor_2 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    Oh well each to their own. I wish you all the happiness in 2014 counting out your money.

I think your incredibly stupid if you think income is meaningless.

But as you say, each to their own....
  • InVestor_2
    Options
    How do you know that then ? full-of-crap.gif

You may have switched the Cleaner on at the wrong time...:rotfl:

Why do you keep trying these pathetic childish digs?

Because I point out how meaningless the 'O' is? Really?
  • John_Pierpoint
    Options
    8.81 kWh or 2,45 Os if you prefer on 2nd January best result since back in November.

Perhaps it was finishing the haircut on the willow tree that made the difference?
  • EricMears
    EricMears Posts: 3,250 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'll stick with publishing my monthly stats on PV Output and then leave it up to the individual viewer to pick which meaningless comparison figure they want (or don't want as the case may be).

http://pvoutput.org/aggregate.jsp?id=7259&sid=5821&v=0&t=m

Precisely what I've been doing lately - unless something unusual happens.

The kWh/kWP ratio would be very useful in deciding which of two panels one might choose IF you had data available from two identical setups to compare. When you start comparing different installations that could be 500 miles apart where one is severely shaded but other not, panels face in different directions and at different inclinations (often unspecified) and one or both may have neglected to tell you exact type of panel, the ratio has all the utility of a chocolate fireguard ! :D
    NE Derbyshire.4kWp S Facing 17.5deg slope (dormer roof).24kWh of Pylontech batteries with Lux controller BEV : Hyundai Ioniq5
  • The_Green_Hornet
    Options
    InVestor wrote: »
    I think your incredibly stupid if you think income is meaningless.

But as you say, each to their own....

Erm, I don't think I said that income was meaningless but you can interpret it any which way you like as I don't believe anyone is interested in your view on this particular thread.

By the way, if you are going to call someone stupid maybe you should check your spelling before you post at it diminishes the impact of your insult.

It is "I think you're incredibly stupid".
  • mickyduck
    mickyduck Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    Erm, I don't think I said that income was meaningless but you can interpret it any which way you like as I don't believe anyone is interested in your view on this particular thread.

By the way, if you are going to call someone stupid maybe you should check your spelling before you post at it diminishes the impact of your insult.

Love it..........
    3.995kWP SSW facing. Commissioned 7 July 2011. 24 degree pitch + Solar Immersion installed May 2013, after two Solar Immersion lasting just over the guarantee period replaced with Solic 200... no problems since
  • InVestor_2
    Options

It is grammar not spelling....
  • tunnel
    tunnel Posts: 2,588 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    4.4kWh or 0.676 O's today.

No more to say, I do't want the grammer and speling police picking on me too
    2 kWp SEbE , 2kWp SSW & 2.5kWp NWbW.....in sunny North Derbyshire17.7kWh Givenergy battery added(for the power hungry kids)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback