Renewables: "talking 'bout my generation"

Options

Comments

• Martyn1981
    Martyn1981 Posts: 14,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I can tell that you are bored by your posts.:rotfl:What's on the Box? And what's GnR when it's also at home alone?:)

What's GnR - that is sacrilege!

Let's start you off gently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=NmqK0aXkHho&feature=endscreen

then dials to 11 time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZW1OKWkzEI

Mart.
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW). Two A2A units for cleaner heating.

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
  • edwink
    edwink Posts: 2,978 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I can tell that you are bored by your posts.:rotfl:What's on the Box? And what's GnR when it's also at home alone?:)

GnR is Guns n Roses me thinks!!!!!!!

Edwink
    **3.36 kWp solar panel system, 10 x Ultima & 4 x Panasonic solar panels, Solaredge Inverter **Biomass boiler stove for cooking, hot water & heating **2000ltr Rainwater harvesting system for loo flushing - **Hybrid Toyota Auris car **1 ex-battery hen - RIP Pingu, Hoppy & Ginger ****Hens & Ducks**** chat thread. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5282209
  • tunnel
    tunnel Posts: 2,588 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've done 3.6kwh from my 4kwh systems today,first day my SW system beat my ESE system,by a whopping 25w.

GnR,one of the best bands to grace the planet,brings back memories,my first dance with my wife was to november rain,the full album version,nearly 9mins long i believe..:eek:
    2 kWp SEbE , 2kWp SSW & 2.5kWp NWbW.....in sunny North Derbyshire17.7kWh Givenergy battery added(for the power hungry kids)
  • Martyn1981
    Martyn1981 Posts: 14,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tunnel wrote: »
    I've done 3.6kwh from my 4kwh systems today,first day my SW system beat my ESE system,by a whopping 25w.

GnR,one of the best bands to grace the planet,brings back memories,my first dance with my wife was to november rain,the full album version,nearly 9mins long i believe..:eek:

After 9 mins of slow dancing, I'm glad to read you made an honest woman of her.

I suppose 'Get in the Ring!' isn't quite as romantic, not easy to dance too either!

Mart.
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW). Two A2A units for cleaner heating.

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

Bummer, you beat me..:mad: I prefer G's; M'n & PF personally.:rotfl:
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • shafeeq
    shafeeq Posts: 973 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I thought yesterday was bad... 1.65 kwh today
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    :eek:

You are the Market Leader... your call..:)

shafeeq wrote: »
    I thought yesterday was bad... 1.65 kwh today

Close to beating me, but not quite; well away from Tunnel..his call..:rotfl:
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • Cavemanu
    Cavemanu Posts: 63 Forumite
    edited 12 October 2012 at 8:10AM
    Options
    A paltry 5.0 kwh for me (there was a slight midday blip where the rain stopped). This looks to be a bit of a mish-mash month, as we've hit 51% of our total expected generation so far but I doubt it will last much longer....
  • John_Pierpoint
    Options
    In this race to the bottom my Thursday reading is 2.23 in S.Essex.
  • sly_dog_jonah
    Options
    A 2.7kWh yesterday for me, but already notched 3.3kWh this morning and the ImmerSUN has utilised more power already today than it managed in the previous 4 days combined :j

However the blue skies are now peppered with shower clouds which doesn't bode well for drying the washing which is about to finish.
    Cider Country Solar PV generator: 3.7kWp Enfinity system on unshaded SE (-36deg azimuth) & 45deg roof
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback