Options

Comments

• Heatherlea
    Heatherlea Posts: 539 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mgamble wrote: »
    thanks great find:T

I know I shouldn't be cluttering up this thread but I just wanted to say that the thanks should be for sclubruth as she was the great person who found the coupon and all the credit goes to her.

Please move post BT if not appropriate for this thread.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cymraes82 wrote: »
    Hi, i've never been able to install this coupon printer- the 9th time i've tried... the other coupons i didnt really need, but i could do with these!! it just stops and says "cannot create files" - i've tried switching off all firewalls etc... but still the same... any ideas?? ( sorry if this is the wrong thread for this... :()

have you tried these

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=51652523&postcount=15
  • houseofpat
    houseofpat Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Cymraes82 wrote: »
    Hi, i've never been able to install this coupon printer- the 9th time i've tried... the other coupons i didnt really need, but i could do with these!! it just stops and says "cannot create files" - i've tried switching off all firewalls etc... but still the same... any ideas?? ( sorry if this is the wrong thread for this... :()

Here is another link that sometimes works for me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

Click the link then scroll to the top of the page as it seems to load part way down the page for me.

Where it says how do I install the coupon printer No. 1 says click here in blue. Click this link and it gives a slightly different version of the coupon software that seems to work for me.

Someone posted this a few weeks ago and I emailed the link to myself so that I can try it when the coupon printer won't work for me.
  • dasophster
    dasophster Posts: 911 Forumite
    Options
    Could I just ask - do we print off just one coupon or are we allowed to print more?

You're allowed to print 2 per computer as long as the top right hand corner barcode differs on each one, it's fine. The coupon printer software will usually stop you printing more than two, though occasionally it will allow three prints and in some cases (though I've never had this with SSM coupons) the coupon will be reset by the company at a later date meaning it can be printed again xx
  • lynda-anne
    lynda-anne Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I'm having trouble finding the coupon on the F/B page, I've liked the page but cant see where to go after that ?
    for anyone with Nivea daily essentials coupon

its finally on offer

wipes £1.37 & £1.47T, 2x £4 W
    toner £1.49 T, 2x £4 W
    cleanser £1.74 T
    make up remover £1.64 T, 2x £4 W
    face wash £1.49 T
    2in1 cleanser/toner £1.49 T, 2x £4 W
  • Cymraes82
    Cymraes82 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    houseofpat wrote: »
    Here is another link that sometimes works for me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

Click the link then scroll to the top of the page as it seems to load part way down the page for me.

Where it says how do I install the coupon printer No. 1 says click here in blue. Click this link and it gives a slightly different version of the coupon software that seems to work for me.

Someone posted this a few weeks ago and I emailed the link to myself so that I can try it when the coupon printer won't work for me.

Thank you sooooo much, this link worked :T
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    looks like the nivea coupon may have finished no option there anymore, although someone on the wall a few down says they tried to print and got a load of sheets of nonsence out of thier printer so they may have taken it down to fix/look into
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    £2 off Voucher (clicky here)

Valid from : 13/3 - 3/5/12

Store : Boots only

For : Simple repair & regeneration only
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NEW COUPON

hi DW
    thanks for posting
    now added

Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    £2 off Voucher (clicky here)

Valid from : 13/3 - 3/5/12

Store : Boots only

For : Simple repair & regeneration only
  • SineadG
    SineadG Posts: 268 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    You can get 2 blocks of Lurpak for a £1, if you use the £1 off £3 spend on butter and spreads in the Tesco price drop magazine
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure