Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 27

Options

Comments

• Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    If anyone still has the PDF of the dettol wipes coupons which are not available any more I saw these in Boots today for £1.46 and with the 50p off coupon makes them 96p. Two weeks left to use the coupon
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • Best_price
    Best_price Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Gillette Venus Embrace Razor Original Green is half price in Tescos at £3.75 - with the coupon from SSM £1.00 off makes it just £2.75

The Venus Spa Breeze is £4.99 - half price in Tescos so £3.99 with coupon from SSM

http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/ (for newbies)
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden 154/06/270
  • dasophster
    dasophster Posts: 911 Forumite
    Options
    moos_mummy wrote: »
    thanks for the price drop link
    if my thinking is right I could use the £1 off ariel stain remover and the ariel £1 coupon from ssm Olympic page and get stain remover for £1 :)

Yes you could and I wish I would have seen this earlier as OH went to get the very same product before I saw the new price news, doh!
  • SineadG
    SineadG Posts: 268 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    can i ask is there another the lurpak coupon please?

No but Lurpak is on offer at T @ 2 for £2, but the £1 coupon from the price drop mag works before the multibuy discount kicks in
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    Options
    Are stores accepting the printed off version of the Price Drop vouchers rather than the magazine versions? I know they probably should as why bother to have them posted on the website in the first place but you know what some stores can be like ...!
  • lynda-anne
    lynda-anne Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.dove.co.uk/current-campaigns/offers.html

Hi all, if you join the mailing list for Dove you get sent an e-mail with the option to print off a 50p coupon.
  • cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    lynda-anne wrote: »
    http://www.dove.co.uk/current-campaigns/offers.html

Hi all, if you join the mailing list for Dove you get sent an e-mail with the option to print off a 50p coupon.

Just received an email after registering to say they're not sending out anymore coupons and its ended.
  • lynda-anne
    lynda-anne Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Just received an email after registering to say they're not sending out anymore coupons and its ended.
    Hi your right should have followed the link through sorry x
  • jwen
    jwen Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    just found some 75 ml bottles of pantene conditionerfor 31p in Tesco. great if you have any of the ssm vouchers left.
  • agniecham
    agniecham Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    lynda-anne wrote: »
    Hi your right should have followed the link through sorry x

i followed this link and unfortunately
    This offer has ended

We're sorry, the offer for 50p off any Dove Product that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more coupons.:mad:
    Debt free by Christmas [STRIKE]2016[/STRIKE] 2017
    IVA - 26 months to go
    Bank of Parents loan -:mad: £0/£850
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills