Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 27

Options

Comments

• lwelly
    lwelly Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Have you managed to get a copy of the new price drop? My local hadn't had them delivered and there not showing online yet. Don't suppose u could post the online codes as I have an order due tomorrow and might edit it if there are good offers. Thanks
  • savingbabs
    savingbabs Posts: 1,733 Forumite
    Options
    The price drop coupons I had in the magazine finished on sunday. Is there a new one?
    SPC 2015: #319 £10.65 / £500 Bulgaria tin
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    lwelly wrote: »
    Have you managed to get a copy of the new price drop? My local hadn't had them delivered and there not showing online yet. Don't suppose u could post the online codes as I have an order due tomorrow and might edit it if there are good offers. Thanks
    savingbabs wrote: »
    The price drop coupons I had in the magazine finished on sunday. Is there a new one?

http://tesco.4flow.net/Pricenews/?rel=external :beer:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • lwelly
    Options
    Yes a new one started today
  • lwelly
    Options
    Many thanks. Not as good as last weeks offers though!! The link from the tesco grocery site is still saying 'link not found'.
  • SineadG
    SineadG Posts: 268 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    SineadG wrote: »
    You can get 2 blocks of Lurpak for a £1, if you use the £1 off £3 spend on butter and spreads in the Tesco price drop magazine

You can also get 2 Utterly Butterly 1kg for 80p with coupon
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NEW COUPONS

hi m4rtin

hope your well
    thanks for posting link

have now updated/added to 1st pages with list a coupons on sheet

m4rtin wrote: »
  • moos_mummy_2
    Options
    thanks for the price drop link
    if my thinking is right I could use the £1 off ariel stain remover and the ariel £1 coupon from ssm Olympic page and get stain remover for £1 :)
  • Classy_Chick06
    Options
    SineadG wrote: »
    You can get 2 blocks of Lurpak for a £1, if you use the £1 off £3 spend on butter and spreads in the Tesco price drop magazine

can i ask is there another the lurpak coupon please?
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • anielatko
    anielatko Posts: 172 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    houseofpat wrote: »
    Here is another link that sometimes works for me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

Click the link then scroll to the top of the page as it seems to load part way down the page for me.

Where it says how do I install the coupon printer No. 1 says click here in blue. Click this link and it gives a slightly different version of the coupon software that seems to work for me.

Someone posted this a few weeks ago and I emailed the link to myself so that I can try it when the coupon printer won't work for me.
    moos_mummy wrote: »
    thanks for the price drop link
    if my thinking is right I could use the £1 off ariel stain remover and the ariel £1 coupon from ssm Olympic page and get stain remover for £1 :)

But it seperatly and you'll get £1 back from TPC if you buy white one
    have a good couponing day :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family