Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 27

Options

Comments

• dasophster
    dasophster Posts: 911 Forumite
    Options
    Are stores accepting the printed off version of the Price Drop vouchers rather than the magazine versions? I know they probably should as why bother to have them posted on the website in the first place but you know what some stores can be like ...!

Yes they will usually accept them I believe the reason they put the price news online was because they wanted to allow people to print the coupons xx
  • dipashah
    dipashah Posts: 419 Forumite
    Options
    I seem to be having problems accessing tesco link and getting 404 error - tried diff broswers and same problem. any ideas?

Also - for anyone that has the pampers coupons from the starter pack - there seems to be a glitch in tesco at the moment where some are going through as 2 for £12 instead of 2 for £22. Seen on HDUK but also on MSE so look up for more details if applies to you...
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    dipashah wrote: »
    I seem to be having problems accessing tesco link and getting 404 error - tried diff broswers and same problem. any ideas?

Also - for anyone that has the pampers coupons from the starter pack - there seems to be a glitch in tesco at the moment where some are going through as 2 for £12 instead of 2 for £22. Seen on HDUK but also on MSE so look up for more details if applies to you...

Startr packs I think we're huggies not pampers but most people get £1 mocs from pampers regular thru the post. I thInk the nappy glitch should work til midnight.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hi
    try this link for tesco price drop
    http://tesco.4flow.net/pricenewswk3/?rel=external

if it stops working to find , go to tesco website
    grocery /food
    click on price drop and price drop news
  • piknie47
    piknie47 Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    houseofpat wrote: »
    Here is another link that sometimes works for me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

Click the link then scroll to the top of the page as it seems to load part way down the page for me.

Where it says how do I install the coupon printer No. 1 says click here in blue. Click this link and it gives a slightly different version of the coupon software that seems to work for me.

Someone posted this a few weeks ago and I emailed the link to myself so that I can try it when the coupon printer won't work for me.

Worked a treat in IE :rotfl: but no joy with Chrome. Life saver.
    Virgin CC £1,738.84 Barclays O/D £32,012.24
    Total debt £33,751.08 as at 2.1.13
    Short term goal - pay off Virgin CC by end of Jan 2013:eek:
  • durham_mim
    durham_mim Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm having problems printing the online price drop leaflet. I pressed print page on my comp as I couldn't see a print button actually on the price drop leaflet. All I got was a blank page, I think I must be doing something wrong.
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

Slow & Steady 3
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi DM
    if you go to 1st pages under where i've added the link i've added info on how to print

durham_mim wrote: »
    I'm having problems printing the online price drop leaflet. I pressed print page on my comp as I couldn't see a print button actually on the price drop leaflet. All I got was a blank page, I think I must be doing something wrong.
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    SHOPPING LIST ON 1st PAGES NOW UPDATED
  • jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello:Hi everybody

Re: 2 blocks of Lurpak for a £1, if you use the £1 off £3

Asda are selling the blocks 2 f £3 so would get back £1 with PC... free butter.

Is this correct?

Jax xx
  • LadyCoupon
    LadyCoupon Posts: 718 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon everyone, not been on in a while so just catching up with things. Regarding the Lurpak 2 for £2 and using the price drop thing from Tesco, how are you all using it, I thought you had to spend £3 to get the £1 off, are you buying 4 lurpaks and spending £4? Confused sorry. :undecided
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure