FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

Comments

• Mingle
    Mingle Posts: 537 Forumite
    Yes please :)
  • I'm subscribed to this thread but it seems to have stopped sending me email alerts.... hmm.

Check email address is correct... yes.

Anyone else still getting emails? (sorry about possible thread hijacking)
    Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit the Internet.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,193 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I'm subscribed to this thread but it seems to have stopped sending me email alerts.... hmm.

Check email address is correct... yes.

Anyone else still getting emails? (sorry about possible thread hijacking)

Actually, I didn't get one for your post- maybe it is a glitch, I'll see if I get notification on this one and if not I'll contact the forum team.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I'm getting notifications fine, most of them are saying me too, but I'm getting them!!!!
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've been receiving all the me too please emails as well.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,193 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Yep working here now as well, Blackjack- check you are still subscribed.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I am definately still subscribed, in fact its the only thread I'm subscribed to.

I got an email for your first reply after my post, after that theres been nothing... :(

I think I'll try unsubscribing and then re-subscribing, maybe that'll give the forum software a jolt...
    Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit the Internet.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am definately still subscribed, in fact its the only thread I'm subscribed to.

I got an email for your first reply after my post, after that theres been nothing... :(

I think I'll try unsubscribing and then re-subscribing, maybe that'll give the forum software a jolt...

that won't work. I had this issue a year ago. I was subscribed to lots of threads and wasn't getting notifications. In the end I posted here, 5 other people did, and mSE fixed the issue.
  • lijaloo
    lijaloo Posts: 265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not received anything. Am I supposed to?
  • helpaid
    helpaid Posts: 26 Forumite
    Just got my email confirming its FLW.:j:j

Time to get busy listing.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills