Forum Home» Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales

FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

552 replies 204K views

Replies

• MingleMingle Forumite
    537 posts
    Yes please :)
  • Blackjack_DavyBlackjack_Davy Forumite
    523 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I'm subscribed to this thread but it seems to have stopped sending me email alerts.... hmm.

Check email address is correct... yes.

Anyone else still getting emails? (sorry about possible thread hijacking)
    Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit the Internet.
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    66.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm subscribed to this thread but it seems to have stopped sending me email alerts.... hmm.

Check email address is correct... yes.

Anyone else still getting emails? (sorry about possible thread hijacking)

Actually, I didn't get one for your post- maybe it is a glitch, I'll see if I get notification on this one and if not I'll contact the forum team.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
  • iamashoppingaddictiamashoppingaddict Forumite
    862 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting notifications fine, most of them are saying me too, but I'm getting them!!!!
  • AesopAesop Forumite
    23.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been receiving all the me too please emails as well.
    Make upto £10 a day - September 2020 £106.56

Make upto £10 a day - best thread ever. :A

Back to make money in the new Covid19 2020 as we are going to need it!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • soolinsoolin Forumite, Board Guide
    66.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep working here now as well, Blackjack- check you are still subscribed.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
  • Blackjack_DavyBlackjack_Davy Forumite
    523 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I am definately still subscribed, in fact its the only thread I'm subscribed to.

I got an email for your first reply after my post, after that theres been nothing... :(

I think I'll try unsubscribing and then re-subscribing, maybe that'll give the forum software a jolt...
    Blessed are the geeks, for they shall inherit the Internet.
  • AesopAesop Forumite
    23.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am definately still subscribed, in fact its the only thread I'm subscribed to.

I got an email for your first reply after my post, after that theres been nothing... :(

I think I'll try unsubscribing and then re-subscribing, maybe that'll give the forum software a jolt...

that won't work. I had this issue a year ago. I was subscribed to lots of threads and wasn't getting notifications. In the end I posted here, 5 other people did, and mSE fixed the issue.
    Make upto £10 a day - September 2020 £106.56

Make upto £10 a day - best thread ever. :A

Back to make money in the new Covid19 2020 as we are going to need it!
  • lijaloolijaloo Forumite
    265 posts
    Not received anything. Am I supposed to?
  • helpaidhelpaid Forumite
    26 posts
    Just got my email confirming its FLW.:j:j

Time to get busy listing.