FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

Options

Comments

• narabanekeater
    Options
    I havent had one whats the criteria please?
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • HelenPetersBeads
    Options
    120816_DM_UK_01.jpg 120816_DM_UK_02.jpg
    bullet_blue.gif [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From Saturday 25 to Monday 27 August 2012[/FONT] spacer.gif
    bullet_blue.gif [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Up to 100 auction-style listings from £1. Some limits may apply[/FONT] spacer.gif
    bullet_blue.gif [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get your items in front of millions of eBay buyers

The above is the email from ebay.
    Up to 100 items and starting price over £1. You should get 100 listings free each month starting at 99p. Pay the final value fee when you sell, but don't pay to list.
    [/FONT]
  • Mayday
    Mayday Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No email, but just found the announcement :)

having missed the last 3 FLW, better get busy .........:j
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When im trying to relist its showing me insertion fees...anyone else with the same prob?
  • goingsenile
    Options
    I didn't get a email either about the free listing weekend and its not showing on ebay's front page?

I read somewhere that if your scores where not above a certain level you could not use free listing- is this correct?

My postage score has dropped to 4.5 since royal mail prices wen up!

AJ
  • poet123
    poet123 Posts: 24,099 Forumite
    Options
    I have re listed and I am paying too. Is it happening to everyone?
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    poet123 wrote: »
    I have re listed and I am paying too. Is it happening to everyone?

Iv called eBay. They will get back to me within 24 hours
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,310 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    As everyone subscribed gets an email every time this thread is bumped could we please take general discussions to the other thread, I'll go and bump it now. Thank you.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MSE_Test_1
    Options
    This is a one off test of the email notification system. Please ignore this email. Apologies for the inconvenience.

MSE Ian
  • MSE_Test_1
    MSE_Test_1 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 25 July 2013 at 1:17AM
    Options
    Another test. Please ignore.

Ian

test test
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories