FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

Options

Comments

• steviebabes
    steviebabes Posts: 2,032 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 November 2023 at 2:32PM
    Options
    All the usual offers starting at midnight tonight until 23.59 on Monday 20th. Plenty of links above or you can just use your last link in messages. Get polishing your items and take some good photos! Remember second chance offers and multiple listings don't qualify.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    All the usual offers to selected sellers starting today until Monday night.

It's time to sell, sell, sell! Get 70% off variable selling fees. | eBay.co.uk

Please, no chat on here, if you want to discuss anything please go to this thread 
    Free listing offer - terms & conditions — MoneySavingExpert Forum

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin
    Options
    Back today again on certain accounts 

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/10053s27/

please no chat on here.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • girlchops
    girlchops Posts: 331 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    HI All, Happy 2024,
    I've got the 80% off FVF offer we were all hoping would appear. Starts 12th Jan.
  • GadgetGuru
    GadgetGuru Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 10 January at 12:42PM
    Options
    Links:

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/1004c441/

You can accept the offer now and it will become active on Friday 12th.

My advice is to start with the first link (max £1 fees). If it says the offer has expired or your not eligible, then try the second link (80% off FVF). If still not, then fall back to third link (70% off FVF).
  • steviebabes
    Options
    All the usual offers on for this weekend. Starting Friday 9th 00.00 Ending Monday 12th 23.59.59
    Items must sell within 30 days to get the reduced final value fees. These are usually 70% or 80% off.
    Plenty of links above or just use one from your previous messages, Please no chat on this thread!
  • soolin
    edited 16 February at 9:43AM
    Options
    It’s time to sell! | eBay.co.uk

with thanks to 

zackary71steveE2 

Get 100% off Final value fees and no insertion fees until April 

please NO CHAT on this announcement  thread, to discuss this latest promo please use this thread

eBay Zero Selling Fees until 15 April - WOW ! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• steviebabes
    Options
    All the usual offers on for this weekend. Starting Friday 23rd 00.00 Ending Monday 26th Feb  23.59.59
    Items must sell within 30 days to get the reduced final value fees. These are usually 70% or 80% off.
    Plenty of links above or just use one from your previous messages, 
  • steviebabes
    Options
    All the usual offers on for this weekend. Starting Friday 8th 00.00 Ending Monday 11th Feb  23.59.59
    Items must sell within 30 days to get the reduced final value fees, always check the T's & C's. These are usually 70% or 80% off.
    Plenty of links above or just use one from your previous messages, 
  • GadgetGuru
    GadgetGuru Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Links:

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/1004c441/

You can accept the offer now and it will become active on Friday 12th.

My advice is to start with the first link (max £1 fees). If it says the offer has expired or your not eligible, then try the second link (80% off FVF). If still not, then fall back to third link (70% off FVF).
    The usual promotions are active this weekend. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback