Free listing offer - terms & conditions

In the free listing no chat thread, Steviebabes has posted "Remember second chance offers and collection only sales don't qualify".
I can't see this in the terms and conditions.   When did this change for collection only sales?
Am I missing something?  Previously collection only sales were included.

Comments

• steviebabes
    steviebabes Posts: 2,025
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    You are correct, I have checked the T&C's and can't see anything about collection only items so they must be included. I read on here that they wen't included but that may have been a while ago. I will edit my post, thank you.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 71,863
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    It is worth always checking your own offers- these funny little t and cs often crop up unnoticed- and not everyone has the same T and Cs. 

My offer does not exclude collection items. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • AnaMarquex
    AnaMarquex Posts: 20
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 20 November 2023 at 12:35PM
    Hello everyone, I haven't had an email with offers in over a year. Could one of you send a link? Thanks in advance
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,424
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    The links don't work unless you are on the list to get the offer anyway.
    Like you I have not had any offers since February.  I have now given up hoping for one.
  • AnaMarquex
    AnaMarquex Posts: 20
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks for letting me know Moonpenny. I started selling a few items and I'm hoping that will fix the problem.
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,424
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks for letting me know Moonpenny. I started selling a few items and I'm hoping that will fix the problem.
    Sorry to say but "no it won't " Nothing fixes it!
    I have tried everything - listing at full fees, selling, not listing, not selling and nothing changes.

I just hope that when February comes around again (1 yr) I will start  getting them again.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,071
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    We've moved some posts from FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat into this thread
  • moonpenny said:
    Sorry to say but "no it won't " Nothing fixes it!
    I have tried everything - listing at full fees, selling, not listing, not selling and nothing changes.

I just hope that when February comes around again (1 yr) I will start  getting them again.

It is an odd business, I had one for 100 listings with no fees to pay, and then every fortnight after that I've had one for 80% off fees. This has been going on for months now. 

Before I got the offers I had not sold anything for years, and I list nothing other than via these offers. Not complaining like, but how this is worked out is beyond me.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 71,863
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I’m still trucking along with 70% off FVFs offer every 2 weeks, although one of my accounts missed a month after I got a late defect. I list a fair bit and do sometimes list without there being an offer on if I’m desperate to make some room.  My listing can be sporadic as it depends what I have lying around to list so sometimes I just re list my existing items and sometimes I add new items. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback