• Tigsmom
    Tigsmom Posts: 290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lady1982 wrote: »
    hiya
    anyone got cccs's email address handy?
    ta

I think it's [EMAIL="dmpprocessing@cccs.co.uk"]dmpprocessing@cccs.co.uk[/EMAIL]
  • ben80
    ben80 Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    Annoyance... LloydsTSB have told me to get stuffed with stopping and refunding charges because my account is not in arrears. I'm going to the FOS on that as I've read some people on here got it done! (Even if it doesn't work, at least I'll have cost them something with the FOS complaint!

On the up... Got my SAR info from MBNA. They charged me £500+ for PPI, so I think I'm going to claim that back as I would never have ticked that damn box when I applied online.

Cross your fingers for me please!
    LBM - 11/08
    DMP - 12/08 - £37,255
    DFD - [STRIKE]03[/STRIKE] 02/13 - [STRIKE]£6,454[/STRIKE] £3916 to go! (Unless my PPI & FOS claims are upheld, then it'll be earlier!)
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    ben80 wrote: »
    Annoyance... LloydsTSB have told me to get stuffed with stopping and refunding charges because my account is not in arrears. I'm going to the FOS on that as I've read some people on here got it done! (Even if it doesn't work, at least I'll have cost them something with the FOS complaint!

On the up... Got my SAR info from MBNA. They charged me £500+ for PPI, so I think I'm going to claim that back as I would never have ticked that damn box when I applied online.

What type of account was that? Overdraft? Loan? Credit card? We have a loan and 2 credit cards with LTSB none of which were in arrears until this month when we made token payments before our DMP starts. Hope they don't do the same with us :(

Good luck with the PPI claim.
  • ben80
    Options
    It's an overdraft - which they changed from a student account to a standard account just after the DMP started. The CC I have with them stopped insurance after about 9 months.

I'm worried I won't win my Virgin PPI claim, I don't remember any info on the insurance when I applied, or ticking the box on the credit agreement. Heigh ho. We'll see.
    LBM - 11/08
    DMP - 12/08 - £37,255
    DFD - [STRIKE]03[/STRIKE] 02/13 - [STRIKE]£6,454[/STRIKE] £3916 to go! (Unless my PPI & FOS claims are upheld, then it'll be earlier!)
  • Time_to_face_the_music
    Options

It must have been in arrears at some stage of your DMP and probably for a long time. Are they referring to now?

We have a Lloyds TSB OD and CC. They stopped interest on the CC but really piled the charges on the OD, we wrote and they ignored us several times so we contacted the FOS. They managed to get the interest stopped and we even got 2 months refunded .... but (you knew there was going to be a but, didn't you), they then started up the interest again on the CC and also told us the freeze on the OD was only temporary and subject to review.

Back to the FOS who are also attempting to deal with NatWest and M&S for us :mad:

Thanks for the car advice but it's a Nissan :(
    LBM 10/1/12 ~ DFW Start 6/2/12: £82,344 ~ Now Zero
    :staradmin:starmod::staradmin Debt free 17th April 2015 :staradmin:starmod::staradmin
    Eternal thanks to the DMP & Mutual Support (no.439) and Payment a Day Threads
    Mortgage free 3rd July 2014 - Grateful thanks to the 2013/14 MFW threads
    "Debt is normal. Be weird!" Dave Ramsey
    Proud to have dealt with our debt :)
  • Hopelessly_Hopeful
    Options

Fingers crossed and agreed, get to FOS!

HHx
  • Grand_Benders
    Options
    From what I can see on other people's posts, ODs are the things that creditors really hammer you on the most when it comes to charges and interest. They all seem happy enough to accommodate CCs, loans, etc, but ODs somehow seem to make them act like d**ks (pardon my french).

This does not bode well for our 2 Santander ODs. :(
  • ben80
    Options
    I think I'll go to the ombudsman with it. By the time anything happens I'll be debt free, so they won't be able to get me. Nothing will give me more pleasure to than walking into a Lloyds branch when I'm debt free and telling them, nice and loud, that I'd like to close my current account as I had no help whatsoever (indeed, I was hindered by them) when I got into trouble. Nothing like airing your dirty laundry. Shouldn't do it really, but I need the closure.
    LBM - 11/08
    DMP - 12/08 - £37,255
  • Tigsmom
    Tigsmom Posts: 290 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    From what I can see on other people's posts, ODs are the things that creditors really hammer you on the most when it comes to charges and interest. They all seem happy enough to accommodate CCs, loans, etc, but ODs somehow seem to make them act like d**ks (pardon my french).

This does not bode well for our 2 Santander ODs. :(

I thought this too. I had some money put aside to clear a catalogue debt due in December but now I'm contemplating using that to clear our o/d and if we can't clear it by december adding the catalogue to the dmp.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure