LPG or Oil??

Options
124»

Comments

• top123tips
    Options
    Since last April (2008) LPG and oil legislation has changed due to a call for tougher regulation of suppliers. The Competition Commission ruled that contracts must now not be longer than two years and once the two year period has passed consumers are free to choose a supplier who can offer competitive prices and good service.

My current LPG supplier is LPG home Heat, who provide domestic LPG all across the North of England. They are a family business and the service I receive from them is top class. I was with another supplier who I wasn't happy with and switching was so easy, I didn't even have to change my LPG tank. LPG Home Heat created a personalised home heat package, which took into account my usage and with the subsidised boiler scheme I receive free boiler breakdown cover.

The Competition Commission legislation has made a huge difference to those of us using LPG and oil, however I have realised talking to my friends that many people simply do not know about the change and how easy it is to switch.
  • Cardew
    Cardew Posts: 29,037 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    1234pattyb wrote: »
    hi, all spam.co.uk is the best place to buy your fuel they order millons of liters a year which as they buy in such big quanties they got me the same price for 1000 liters as it would of cost me for 10000 liters. they also supply all the fuel products you could possible need i ordered both my red deseil and heating oil from them. hope this helps :)
    spam number spam

5 posts all spam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family