Website building - pls help!

Options

Comments

• annscullamus
    Options
    Try 2minutewebsite.com I have 2 websites with them - it costs £79 per annum and you can be creative and inventine and have as many pages as you like. Also within a few hours of my holiday cottage website going up it was in the first 6 when I googled it. I also now have a teaching website with them and I think it is great value for money and SO easy.
  • LewisC_2
    Options
    If you need some help with getting up the search engines, PM me - I work as an SEO consultant so that's my speciality :-)
    No longer visiting these forums.
  • crompton
    Options
    did you check your pms?
    Like what I said? click thanks!:rotfl: :rotfl:

100th Post : 31st July 2006
    200th Post : 10th September 2006
    300th Post : 6th January 2007
    300th Post : 12th April 2007
  • save-a-lot
    save-a-lot Posts: 2,809 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Try 2minutewebsite.com I have 2 websites with them - it costs £79 per annum and you can be creative and inventine and have as many pages as you like. Also within a few hours of my holiday cottage website going up it was in the first 6 when I googled it. I also now have a teaching website with them and I think it is great value for money and SO easy.

I do not believe that within hours that is possible unless the domain had been registered before and if so it must have inbound links from other sites that brought the google spiders in
  • kimbatty
    kimbatty Posts: 1,367 Forumite
    Options
    I wouldn't have thought it possible either to get listed on google within hours, it takes a lot of people months
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun:cool:

Don't mess with me sucker!!!

MSE squirrels club Member #2 - now where did I hide those nuts :D :eek:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I've had it take between a week and 3 months for a site to be listed on google.. i've found a few sites that if i post the url on it gets indexed quicker
  • Zebedee69
    Zebedee69 Posts: 1,034 Forumite
    Options

Think this is good old SPAM.....

Hosteroute.co.uk offer a domain name service with a little bit of webspace (10 megs) for £14.00 straight up for a year. After you have your space start learning about web design. It looks hard but its pretty simple once you get your head around it.

My website is whytravellite.com - its down at the moment as im putting a new UK Airport Parking database up and redesigning some of the pages.
  • seaweasel
    Options
    Don't want to add too much to the spam here but I own a company providing web design and hosting services, give me a pm if you're interested in a quote.
  • save-a-lot
    save-a-lot Posts: 2,809 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Zebedee69 wrote:

My website is whytravellite.com - its down at the moment as im putting a new UK Airport Parking database up and redesigning some of the pages.

followed by more good old :spam: at least it isn't a live link
  • Kilty_2
    Kilty_2 Posts: 5,818 Forumite
    Options
    Zebedee69 wrote:

Hosteroute.co.uk offer a domain name service with a little bit of webspace (10 megs) for £14.00 straight up for a year. After you have your space start learning about web design. It looks hard but its pretty simple once you get your head around it.

To recommend that, you MUST have a vested interest in it.

I get 5gb storage, 250gb transfer for less than £20....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure