EXPIRED Build a Bear Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Lady £5 each One day only

Options

Comments

• amanda0612
    Options
    irish83 wrote: »
    I had a boy in basket just before 11 last night but as I went to pay it vanished. Been trying all day, we only have one branch in northern ireland and it's too far to rush there before kids are home so guess I'll not be getting my girls a pair. All this for teddies eh lol

i was refreshing for hours last night and couldn't get one.....managed to get two in the belfast store today.....they were going like crazy x
  • louby-lou-lou
    Options
    i really really need a boy for my little un, if i see these on ebay i will be sooo cross!
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • madhatter3
    Options
    I managed to get 3 girls and 1 boy... plus outfits, my kids will be very happy, also got a £10 gift voucher for £5.00.
    Liverpool one store was heaving at 9am... think they sold out by 10.
  • NaughtyAngel2007
    Options
    Oxford have tons of them , just got back from there !
  • clarabella23
    Options
    Hull said they sold out within half an hour of opening, hundreds of them!
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine in Solihull about 10 mins after opening (had to rejig my day) lady at the till was on her last box.
    Thanks op, great bargain.
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Options
    Me & my sis got ours this morning at Solihull. They were going fast! When we returned to collect bears that needed stuffing, people were taking the last few pairs from the shop displays!
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • Tiara_2
    Tiara_2 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    Options
    They had sold out by 2pm! They still have some of the gingerbread outfits left, but no gingerbread ppl.
    melandtony wrote: »
    Oxford have tons of them , just got back from there !
  • horsepills
    Options
    I managed to get a gingerbread boy and outfit online yesterday - which will swiftly be going on eBay. Unless any of you lot want it for £50?
  • moomoomama27
    Options
    horsepills wrote: »
    I managed to get a gingerbread boy and outfit online yesterday - which will swiftly be going on eBay. Unless any of you lot want it for £50?

£50 you should be able to get at least £100 by preying on the desperation of genuine people wanting it <sarcasm>
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure