EXPIRED Build a Bear Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Lady £5 each One day only

Options

Comments

• mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    cheekyherb wrote: »
    I have, inbetween feeds and nappy changes, nothing!

Says on homepage instore only :( badly advertised deal.
  • Possession
    Possession Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    mookie wrote: »
    Says on homepage instore only :( badly advertised deal.

Very badly advertised, and at least two of us on here were told when we called that stock would be back online today and the emails were wrong. I'm glad I persevered with the endless refreshing rather than waiting for today as the lady told me to do.
  • yummymummy888888
    Options
    The home page now shows the offer to be instore only. I have fired off another email to them and am hassling them on Facebook. Have a sick child at home from school and have had very little sleep. God help them!
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    that's bad, they should of at least kept some stock for today for online, due to someones error. very luckily a friend of hubbies was going to mk today so grabbed me a boy and girl, theres no stores near me so would of been a 45 min drive to get them plus paying for parking.

i would of been pretty peed if i had waited for online.

nilrs
  • blondi1
    blondi1 Posts: 273 Forumite
    Options
    just popped into my local store and they will only sell them 2 for £10... i thought i could get 1 for £5 :( only wanted 1 as i was on my way to Uni and couldn't carry 2!
    gutted...
    x
    Wins
    Big Bang Theory DVD, Theatre Tickets, 4 'Galaxy' books, 8 Cadbury choccie packs, Jackson Browne tickets, DVD, Signed 'Marley and Me' poster, Avon eye-shadow set, SPA Treatment, Paul Mitchell shampoo, kids book, Cricket tickets, shampoo, Doritos vouchers x 18, Digital Camera, Girls night out tickets, BME tickets & goody bag

• 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    just popped into my local store and they will only sell them 2 for £10... i thought i could get 1 for £5 :( only wanted 1 as i was on my way to Uni and couldn't carry 2!
    Should have got it to sell on ebay!!
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
  • mookie
    mookie Posts: 2,655 Forumite
    Options
    The home page now shows the offer to be instore only. I have fired off another email to them and am hassling them on Facebook. Have a sick child at home from school and have had very little sleep. God help them!

I've sent a complaint too, I can deal with missing out because something sold out and i wasn't quick enough to grabbit but to advertise a deal as friday and sell out thursday is just poor and worse still that their facebook advertised them this morning and they haven't even got them! :mad:
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    blondi1 wrote: »
    gutted...
    x

thats bad it does not state that on the web, it says £5.00 each.

what a mess up with build a bear.
  • wilko10
    wilko10 Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    Hubbie just went into Leeds store and they are only selling them 2 for £10 - what a waste, he only wanted one, but had to buy both.
  • cheekyherb
    Options
    when i phoned yesterday I was assured that they would have them online today!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure