EXPIRED Build a Bear Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Lady £5 each One day only

Options

Comments

• Baby_J_2
    Baby_J_2 Posts: 637 Forumite
    Options
    I don't know if it is any help to anyone but Bournemouth Commercial Road store has them in stock.
  • Greener_Grass
    Options
    just phoned my local, apparently all sold out by 10am :(
  • amandaj67
    Options
    Thanks OP. I manajed to get 4 for presents this morning. But store was sold out by 10am
  • psam
    psam Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    Festival Place store still has some boys left. All sold out of girls.

I got one of each as was there for opening, the children LOVE them :j they let me use a £5 off £20 spend voucher, so got some shoes for the girl one and the total came to £17 for 2 bears, 2 outfits and the shoes.
    And she gave me a £5 off next purchase voucher for joining the bear club and there was no min spend so my daughter got another little accessory pack for hers - brilliant bargain!
  • kirstysmudge88
    Options
    Went to my local at 9:30 - said they had sold out. But when I rang yesterday they said they had STACKS of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So disappointed :(
  • fairygirl24
    Options
    Managed to get 2 boys and 2 girls (2 are for my friend who couldn't get there) this morning at 9:15 but there was very few left then. I dont think the staff were quite expecting the rush lol.
  • teaandcakeaddict
    Options
    cheekyherb wrote: »
    i just rung and complained, yesterday I was told to keep trying today.... she said they are completely out of stock online now and are ONLY being sold in store. I I want one have to go to the local store, I said I couldn't get there today as waiting in for a delivery, she said "oh well looks like you are missing out"

Hows that for customer service!! :mad:

I'm tempted to keep trying for a girl online today, seeing as build a bear doesn't seem to know whats going on! They said they were out of stock last night but I managed to get a boy online at about 11pm.
    Working my butt off to buy the house of my dreams!
  • irish83
    Options
    I had a boy in basket just before 11 last night but as I went to pay it vanished. Been trying all day, we only have one branch in northern ireland and it's too far to rush there before kids are home so guess I'll not be getting my girls a pair. All this for teddies eh lol
  • horsepills
    Options
    Come on Build-a-Bear - the mums are UP IN ARMS!!!! This is an OUTRAGE!!!
  • alitigger_2
    Options
    cheekyherb wrote: »
    i just rung and complained, yesterday I was told to keep trying today.... she said they are completely out of stock online now and are ONLY being sold in store. I I want one have to go to the local store, I said I couldn't get there today as waiting in for a delivery, she said "oh well looks like you are missing out"

think i had the same customer service person as you and the same circumstances aswell, was told to try today as they'd be online.
    I've had a prob with a BAB delivery before but their customer service before was excellent, but not today !!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure