EXPIRED Build a Bear Gingerbread Man or Gingerbread Lady £5 each One day only

Options

Comments

• maisiescamp
    Options
    Build-A-Bear have said on their facebook page that they are now OOS online and your only hope to get one is in-store tomorrow.

Quote "
    Due to an overwhelming response, our Gingerbread boy and girl are sold out on our website. Be sure to check your local store to get the same great deal tomorrow morning. Stocks are limited and will go fast. Thank you for being great fans!"
  • lillyboo
    lillyboo Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    After about 1 hour of refreshing ive just managed to order 2 gingerbread boys, keep trying :)
  • teaandcakeaddict
    Options
    weird, after refreshing for ages it came up as limited stock on the boys and let me add one to the basket, then I got an error message

This item has been discontinued and only limited supplies are available.

and it was out of stock again
    Working my butt off to buy the house of my dreams!
  • Sugarhunny1
    Options
    amanda0612 wrote: »
    hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone knows if they will come in a box like u would get instore (it's been about 3 years since i bought one so not sure if they even still give boxes to take them home lol).....just thinking it would be nice if they did to give as gifts.

I too would like to find this out. :-)

Sugar xxx
    "The journey of 1000 miles commenced with a single step"
  • save_up_ya_pennies
    Options
    I just one in my basket but he is showing at £9 :mad:
  • serenlas
    Options
    It said it was in stock but when I clicked to add it to my basket, it came up with that 'limited availability' message and didn't do anything :( Been refreshing for ages now. Is it a lost cause? I can't get to a shop, I live too far away and I'm working tomorrow anyway!
  • Jammygal
    Jammygal Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just one in my basket but he is showing at £9 :mad:

They are 9 pounds if they have an outfit . They are five without!
  • petshrink
    Options
    Build-A-Bear have said on their facebook page that they are now OOS online and your only hope to get one is in-store tomorrow.

Quote "
    Due to an overwhelming response, our Gingerbread boy and girl are sold out on our website. Be sure to check your local store to get the same great deal tomorrow morning. Stocks are limited and will go fast. Thank you for being great fans!"

lol I should have refreshed this thread rather than repeatedly refreshing build a bear and I'd have seen this sooner.opps. oh well.
  • feclmum
    feclmum Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    cheekyherb wrote: »
    did you hit refresh for a while I been doing it for half hour nwo and still showing OOS

I kept refreshing on and off for about 4hrs
  • feclmum
    feclmum Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    amanda0612 wrote: »
    hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone knows if they will come in a box like u would get instore (it's been about 3 years since i bought one so not sure if they even still give boxes to take them home lol).....just thinking it would be nice if they did to give as gifts.

yes they do:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport