"Complete Savings" scheme

Options

Comments

• BlueNoseChas
    Options
    How is that "bordering on theft" ?

Why is it "questionably illegal behaviour" ?

How has Mr Generous gained anything by claiming back his monthly membership fees if he didn't fully realise what he had done by ticking a box?

Indeed far from gaining anything I would guess that he has suffered a degree of stress from the whole affair, which both you and BlueNoseChas have added to with your child-like and nasty mocking of him.

Do you know that he has pocketed "16 quid" or are you just assuming that he did?

A real wild stab in the dark says it's that dangling carrot of the £16.87 'welcome reward' what made stressed out Mr Generous sign up to joining Complete Savings, assuming is knowing on this one Zebu :p
    When in doubt shout louder!
  • The_3rd_Zebu
    The_3rd_Zebu Posts: 741 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    A real wild stab in the dark says it's that dangling carrot of the £16.87 'welcome reward' what made stressed out Mr Generous sign up to joining Complete Savings, assuming is knowing on this one Zebu :p

But did he actually use it ? Or are you just assuming he did?

It is wrong to make the accusation of theft just on your "wild stab in the dark"
  • The_3rd_Zebu
    The_3rd_Zebu Posts: 741 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I see you conveniently ignored someone else who chipped in talking unbiased common sense, someone that you've obviously crossed swords with in the past it would appear.

I assume you mean stemcgoo.

BlueNoseChas I think you've got a bit carried away with your various pseudonyms.

It is obvious you and stemcgoo are one and the same. It is not just your style of writing it is certain figures of speech you keep using. I have yet to work out whether JewElle is you as well but we'll have to see whether he posts again. :rotfl:

I think you have just tried to be a bit too clever for your own good.

I'm sure anyone who gives this thread more than just a cursory glance can see right through the game you are playing.

• stemcgoo
    stemcgoo Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How is that "bordering on theft" ?

Why is it "questionably illegal behaviour" ?

How has Mr Generous gained anything by claiming back his monthly membership fees if he didn't fully realise what he had done by ticking a box?

Indeed far from gaining anything I would guess that he has suffered a degree of stress from the whole affair, which both you and BlueNoseChas have added to with your child-like and nasty mocking of him.

If we’re all honest I suspect Mr Generous didn’t phone up Complete Savings and say ‘excuse me, but I signed up, did read what I was doing and why, but forgot about it and have now changed my mind ao can I have my money back?’

Therefore anything else he has said to get his money back would be fabrication, or fraud given that it would be ‘deception for the purpose of personal gain’. Check out the definition in The Fraud Act 2006 section 2 Fraud by False representation.
  • stemcgoo
    Options
    I assume you mean stemcgoo.

BlueNoseChas I think you've got a bit carried away with your various pseudonyms.

It is obvious you and stemcgoo are one and the same. It is not just your style of writing it is certain figures of speech you keep using. I have yet to work out whether JewElle is you as well but we'll have to see whether he posts again. :rotfl:

I think you have just tried to be a bit too clever for your own good.

I'm sure anyone who gives this thread more than just a cursory glance can see right through the game you are playing.

And here we go again....you simply cannot accept that other people can disagree with your own opinion and so to satisfy your feeble powers of deduction you want to shoot aspersions that try to undermine the entirely valid opinions of other MSE users by inferring they are the contrived efforts of one individual!?!?

Simply amazing Zeb, frankly hilarious!

If I recall, in the past, I think you may have stated I work for Complete Savings, although I’ve trashed that theory of yours sufficiently with my previous supply of screenshots of my membership and savings made.

Trying my best to read your posts impartially proves your weak arguments are laughable attempts at cheerleading what a number of us have outed as bordering on fraud if not just downright stupidity by lemmings who come on here to bleat and then get their wounded egos massaged, nay their outrage pumped up and justified by you and others like you.

I personally find it most satisfying however to know there are others like BlueNoseChas that have taken up the challenge to face down your Offensive cheerleading attempts!

#ForeverCompleteSavings
    #SavingMoneyEveryMonth
    #IDidReadTheSmallPrint
  • stemcgoo
    Options
    I also wish to apply for a formal money saving expert reprimand for A) not reading the small print before I subscribed, B) not noticing the first 3 deductions of £15 from my account.

Darn it.

at least Mr.Generous has the good grace and humour to admit he didn’t read the small print and recognises his own ‘stupidity’ for it!
  • stemcgoo
    edited 24 June 2019 at 10:03AM
    Options
    Here you go Zebu....

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.completesavings.co.uk

As you can see my name hence the stemcgoo username here and I live in Leyland, so feel free to come and slander me in person anytime you like.

If a moderator is also able to, I give full permission for a moderator or MSE staff to confirm here on the forum that my IP address for my posts is or is not authentic and that (unless BlueNoseChas is also by some coincidence also in Leyland...) it is different to BlueNoseChas.

Then I will accept your grovelling apology Zebu.
  • BlueNoseChas
    BlueNoseChas Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 24 June 2019 at 10:28AM
    Options
    Get in there stemcgoo, you've beat me to it as here is mine too Zebu......

https://www.trustpilot.com/users/537c74d7000064000174be9e#

Zebu Zebu Zebu my my my, what an utter obsessed crank you're showing yourself up to be here and though I was going to write another long winded response there clearly is no need to because me and stemcgoo both showing our Truspilot hands has debunked your outlandish conspiracy theory in an instant.

An outlandish conspiracy theory which is clearly a result of psychotic desperation because you can't get your nut round the fact that there's two individuals from opposite ends of the country converging on a well known website forum to air their positive views of a scheme you clearly have a very obsessed bee in your bonnet about.

If you're anywhere round the East Midlands I'll gladly link up with you and show there's no hard feelings on my part by accompanying you to seek some professional help because you definitely need to see someone about this extreme paranoia you're displaying.
  • BlueNoseChas
    Options
    Blimey this is making for top drawer cabaret watching a certain someone getting a brutal slaying after going around looking for aggro, not your greatest day on here it would appear eh Zebu :rotfl:

*munchingM&SPlantKitchenCauliflowerPopcorn
  • Energize
    Energize Posts: 509 Forumite
    Options
    I signed up to this scheme through the trainline website, it was very clear that you were signing up to a £16 a month scheme to get the £30 cashback on offer.

In the space of a couple of weeks I have got the £30 cashback offer, my £15 monthly bonus for the dominos I get at least every month anyway, another £50 cashback for buying a laptop from laptopsdirect, and another £50 cashback for buying a camera lens from currys which was the cheapest place I could find it. So £130 better off, plus some more cashback on train tickets I've bought since.

Seems like a great scheme if you are a frequent spender at the retailers on offer, can't fault it, my cashback has been approved very quickly for every purchase I've made. How on earth people signed up to it without realising it was a subscription service after providing their credit card details I don't know.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure