PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Weekly Flylady Thread 10th October 2011

Options

Comments

• toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 10 October 2011 at 4:01PM
    Options
    Daily routines/todailies
    laundry, T W T F S S
    swish and swipe kitchen M T W T F S S
    bathroom, T W T F S S
    ironing, T W T F S S
    making beds, T W T F S S
    vacuuming high traffic areas T W T F S S
    making meals T W T F S S

here goes another week
    Monday..
    Level Two
    HH doing something necessary... studying..
    Level Three
    Binbag dance

Extras
    1. Run appliances through a clean cycle if youve not done it in a while and clean filters.
    2. Make a start on christmas lists.. cards, presents, people to buy for etc..
    Not looking too bad, although there is still quite a bit of stuff around the LR that doesn't belong...........going to have a caffeine fix and have a mad HHC at 4:00.....join me if you can :D

ETA....here I go........xx
  • toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All clothes put away and made a fairly good start in the spare room...............didn't have my cuppa before I started so having it now.......:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:....Help yourself.........xx
  • Mum_on_a_mission_2
    Options
    DS is occupied for a while so HHC at 5.30 anyone?

Moam
    Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.... life is a WIP.

Snowball says too far away, working hard to bring it forward.
  • xx_Jo_xx
    xx_Jo_xx Posts: 2,858 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    Oooooooh - keep meaning to say... WTG JoJo!! :j:j

Baking done
    Kitchen cleaned
    dinner eaten

Need to take my sister to the cinema tonight for her birthday... she wants to see the Lion King in 3D!

Best go tidy up and get going to collect her from work xx
    :)Sometimes lurking, sometimes posting, but always flying:)
    You are supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for God's sake! - The Holiday
    DFW :idea: August 2013... Debt total £15,475.56 - Jan 15 £11,738.66 - DEBT FREE by 2015
    Feb GC £48.02/£250 (£201.98)
    :D I will declutter my house and debts :D
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I am a bare foot hippy type too lol.. I have got out the door and up the street before realising I had no shoes on.. oops!

Cuppa.. yum.. just what I need!!!

Dinner scoffed
    DD3 decluttered to dance

I am shattered after mini-miss had me up to eat about 2000 times.. she is having a steak sandwich before bed tonight :p..

TD on again
    DW on for 4th time today

I MUST crack on with door curtains it is freezing in here with door draughts!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • lolly_896
    lolly_896 Posts: 1,058 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2011 at 6:30PM
    Options
    Im in this week - had some time off and house is looking worse for wear!

Monday..
    Level One
    [STRIKE]Vacuum through downstairs[/STRIKE] .. or sweep/mop
    Dust and deweb all of the downstairs rooms
    Level Two
    HH doing something necessary... ironing/cleaning/gardenning/studying.. whatever!
    Wash downstairs windows.. insides only!
    [STRIKE]Empty and wash out stinky bins![/STRIKE]
    Level Three
    [STRIKE]Make sure smoke alarms are all fully functional[/STRIKE] - Need a new one
    [STRIKE]Binbag dance
    [STRIKE][/STRIKE]Catch up on important calls/emails/letters etc
    [/STRIKE]Declutter some old emails
    Extras
    [STRIKE]Gather up stray laundry[/STRIKE] and change a smelly bed (could be a pet bed )
    [STRIKE]Wipe and water plants[/STRIKE]
    Run appliances through a clean cycle if youve not done it in a while and clean filters.
    Make a start on christmas lists.. cards, presents, people to buy for etc..
    DFW Nerd #awaiting number - Proud to be dealing with my debts!

Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Sealed Pot Challenge #781
  • decogecko
    decogecko Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

Been lurking but still following the lists.

Hugs and positive/healing vibes to those who need it (and reiki if you believe:))
    Monday..
    Level One
    Vacuum through downstairs .. or sweep/mop
    Level Two
    HH doing something necessary... ironing/cleaning/gardenning/studying.. whatever!
    Empty and wash out stinky bins!
    Level Three
    Make sure smoke alarms are all fully functional
    Binbag dance
    Catch up on important calls/emails/letters etc
    Declutter some old emails

Extras
    1. Gather up stray laundry and change a smelly bed (could be a pet bed ;) )
    2. Wipe and water plants
    3. Run appliances through a clean cycle if youve not done it in a while and clean filters.
    4. Make a start on christmas lists.. cards, presents, people to buy for etc..
    Got 2 xmas cakes baked over the weekend, need to find a smaller cake tin to bake smaller cakes for my single friends/grandparents. Close friends are getting cakes and handmade decorations this year. Personal but MSE at the same time.

Going to bake cookies in a bit, need the sugar as going to donate blood on Wednesday (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

HHC at 6.30 anyone?
  • wendywitch
    wendywitch Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Options
    MOAN ALERT!

Did I or did I not say if my DD's didn't do their jobs they wouldn't get any "pocket money"??!!

Well DD2 got in from school and asked for £1.99 for a crushem from KFC! :eek:
    I said NO! She went off with her friend anyway.
    DD1 and I just nipped to Tesco as she wanted to look at the reduced baby clothes (again). I brought a few bit for Christmas and we came out. She then says can we go to Asda to look at false nails. I said why? thought you didn't have any money. She then says ok then we won't!! I said I can't give you money without you doing your jobs when I wouldn't give to DD2.
    She barely speaks all the way home, came in picked up her laptop and has gone to her room sulking.

Of course I'm starting to feel bad. I have no reason to, but you know how they make you feel :( And she knows what she's doing and how it affects my BD :(

If it's deleted it's done -

Monday..
    Level One

Vacuum through downstairs .. or sweep/mop
    Level Two
    HH doing something necessary... ironing/cleaning/gardening/studying.. whatever!
    Empty and wash out stinky bins!
    Level Three
    Binbag dance
    Extras
    Gather up stray laundry and change a smelly bed (could be a pet bed )
  • kazwookie
    kazwookie Posts: 13,875 Forumite
    Options
    Evening

Just picked the last of the apples, these are now cooked and made into puree. yum yum
    Started to cut back the garden for winter, bin now full.
    Christmas presents all bought, wrapped and clearly labeled! just got to hand them out early Dec!
    Kitchen floor done
    DW is on

Lego got for today, plus I found a golden brick!! and have won a lego set, but I have to send the brick off, and then the prize arrives, so it will be interesting to see what arrives, adopted gs, wil be pleased, but it is a good job I opened the pacekt and didn't save it for Christmas as then it would have been too late.
    Breast Cancer Now 100 miles October 2022 100 / 100miles
    D- Day 80km June 2024 0/80km
    Sun, Sea
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,066 Forumite
    Options
    I plucked all our amples today too... we have about 12 I think.. I was considering a crumple later in the week.. OH, DD2 and Squeak will eat the lot no doubt..

I have a splitting headache again and Dot has thrown an entire feed in the basket.. again!!!! This is becoming a little too regular for my liking! :( More washing!!!!!

I have done a rather large christmas present order from Boots.. going to buy out Lush at the weekend so if you want anything get it ordered fast :p.. I will have the christmas presents all bought before December.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income