Anyone heard of Dresses online sale?

Options
124»

Comments

• Anj_Page
    Options
    Check out E-dresses / Dressesonlinesale VICTIMS on Facebook before ordering. Fake addresses, Stolen images, the dresses may be cheap but are from China so you will have duty to pay on top :/
  • Berny123
    Options
    I ordered a long floorlength dress from this site and wish i hadn't. the dress was well made but the measurement were completely off! i dont even think it fits any size. anyway i contacted them politely for a refund (as it says on their site 15 day refund policy) as the ball i planned to wear it to was 5 days later. i didnt mind it taking 3 weeks to arrive as that was expected. after numerous emails they kept making percentage refund offers, but what good is an odd size dress costing me over a £100 to me?? In the end i have got my credit card company involved as they are unbelieveable, they clearly do not want the dress back so why would i want it either!
    i even went to a tailor to see if it can be adjusted, but even she could not magic 3.5 inches extra to fit the bust measurements of a size 10.

unless you are prepared to waste money on something that wont fit you let alone any other normal sized person, don't even bother. It is still ongoing and i had to rush out and spend twice that on a dress that actually did fit - and it was a size 8 so i'm not bigger than a 10!
  • tazz1407
    Options
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses in January 2012, for my wedding 2nd June, They arrived March, sizing was completly wrong every single one of the three dresses was too small, i needed to return one, and get a different size, i was told that they would not send a replacement until they had recieved the dress back. I did not have time to do this as they take so long to deliever so i had to order a new dress and they offered me 30% of the dress price and said i could keep it. This wasnt ideal but i figured if i sold the dress on ebay i could make my money back, maybe more. i never recieved the money and the new dress i ordered was completly different colour, length and design, and i definatly ordered the same dress!!! i had to go out and buy 3 new bridesmaid dresses 3 days before my wedding, stress i could have done without!!!

I am still fighting for my refund to this day. they do not speak english well, i keep being promised a refund which doesnt arrive, they asked for pictures which i sent but they email they provided didnt exist, and the email address i have been mailing for the last 10 months, suddenly doesnt exist either!!

I will get my money back one way or another! but PLEASE DO NOT RISK BUYING FROM THIS SITE!!
  • cazdawg
    Options
    I have had a similar experience with this company - they sent the wrong dress, refused to exchange it, but after many e-mails I got a refund of 75% of cost of the dress but still had to pay postage. Then a couple of weeks later I got a bill for £21 from TNT, the delivery service for import tax or something. Needless to say the company say they don't know what this is and refuse to pay. AVOID!!
  • Sparkles82
    Options
    5 months on and I am still waiting for my money back. I was too late for paypal (after I waited for the dress to arrive, and haggled a refund - I was one day late, grr). I've been in touch with my credit card company who are well aware of them. But sadly, they don't seem to be able to do anything now either (and I actually work for the bank that supplies the credit card!). I am still emailing them, and I keep being told to be patient - which I am not now - and that their manager is aware of my refund and working very hard to arrange that. Sure sure. PLEASE PLEASE do NOT order from these fraudsters... it is simply nor worth the hassle. I will get my money back one way or another, but I could do without this!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure