Anyone heard of Dresses online sale?

Options

Comments

• Daisyloulou
    Options
    Hi, I know this is an old thread but I just wondered if there is any further info about this company? Has anyone else received a dress from them??I have ordered a dress and am wondering if I should try and get a refund!!
  • green_ted
    Options
    The dresses are probably lovely ... if they arrive!
    My sister has ordered a dress from this company already, as have two of her friends. None of the dresses have arrived yet and they were ordered start of last month. We are getting no reply on e-mail. From the look of reviews many people are having the same problem. Perhaps e-mail them, enquiring after a refund, see if they even reply.
    Does anyone know where to go to make a complaint about them?
  • ferguscat
    Options
    I have been trying to get a refund from this company over the last month. They have emailed and said that they will give me a full refund, but it has never materialised. I paid via paypal, but due to the timeframe, Paypal said that I had to get in touch with my credit card company so that they can facilitate a refund. This I have done and am now oin the process of sending them all the relevant details- fortunately I kept all email contact with dressesonlinesale and also made sure that I kept copies of all my 'livechats' with their customer service reps. I don't know who you could make a complaint to, but hopefully my credit card company will be able to follow it up and something can be done about this company!
  • kayce08
    kayce08 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    i have just opened a dispute with paypal re this company , found loads of people who have been victims of this fraudulent web site, it is based in china not the uk , there is a support page on face book for victims of them it seems they have used false addresses and phone numbers, stay well clear if you are thinking of ordering anything off them !
  • missmeady
    Options
    Hello i hadnt read the bad reviews before i ordered my dress thank goodness lol but talking from my own experiance my dress of £130 newmade to measure arrived within the time they stated and it is amazing better than all the ones i tried on in the shop i love it its amazing and i cant wait to wear it in 3 weeks time xxxx
  • megan399
    Options
    missmeady wrote: »
    Hello i hadnt read the bad reviews before i ordered my dress thank goodness lol but talking from my own experiance my dress of £130 newmade to measure arrived within the time they stated and it is amazing better than all the ones i tried on in the shop i love it its amazing and i cant wait to wear it in 3 weeks time xxxx

hi, i just read this and i have also ordered a dress from this website, and wondered how long it took to deliver this dress? all these bad reviews are starting to worry me

thanks xxx
  • kayce08
    Options
    missmeady wrote: »
    Glad you got your dress on time and you are pleased with it , they do seem to get it right some of the time but not all of them time so i guess you were one of the lucky ones:j
  • kayce08
    Options
    i waited over 3 week for mine and then went on to their live chat , where they didn't have a clue what was happening to it i then started to worry as £220 had been debited off my card, i did some research and found a lot of people had not received theirs and had not had refunds, some dating back to jan this year :mad:
  • Jools_Gee
    Options
    Hi there! We too are a little anxious, ordered 2 dresses from this site on 30th April and they are still not here. Daughter has her formal in 2 weeks eeek! I paid with a debit card to £153 so am a bit concerned as the email address just seems to be a yahoo.com account as well.. what can I do?
  • kayce08
    Options
    did you pay via pay pal ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business